Party

"Hey cutie, wanna come to the huge party tonight?" A boy with jet black hair and emerald green eyes said as he saw Hinata walking with Kageyama and Hoshiumi.

"Huh? Who are you?" Hinata asked as he looked at the boy suspiciously.

"Oh! Where are my manners! I'm Charles Hellfire, nice to meet you!" Charles said as he held out his hand. With a smile, Hinata took his hand and introduced himself.

"Hello to you too Charles! I'm Shoyo Hinata, and I'm here with Tobio Kageyama and Kourai Hoshiumi." He said as he gestured to the other two who waved at the other.

"I see! Well, you didn't answer my question from before. I'm hosting a grand party tonight, and I was wondering if you'd like to come."

"Y'know what? Sure, I'd love to come! Can my friends come too?"

"Of fucking course they can! It's a goddamn party after all!" Charles said as he turned to his watch on his left wrist. "Look at the time, I've gotta go prepare! Toodles friends!" He said before he turned around and walked to other way.

"He seems nice." Kageyama said as the other two agreed.

Charles walked down the road before he turned into a nearby alley way. Once he confirmed no one was around, he was surrounded by black mist before it dispersed, revealing a different looking boy. Standing at 6'5 he now had a black and green hooded cloak tied around his neck. His clothes consisted of a maroon, short-sleeved button up shirt and green and black long pants. He had a ring on each of his wrists with what seemed to be made of mist and dripping blood. Around the top of his head was a flaming pentagram, as well as two curled horns on the sides of his head, also on fire. This was the Overlord of Overlords, Armageddon.

"So you did the thing right?! Right?!" The cheerful voice of Darkeem came from the shadows as he appeared with William in tow.

"Yeah yeah, I did it."

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSS! THIS IS GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A SHIT SHOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He cackled as a huge demonic grin made its way onto his face. The other two just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Sometimes, I think you need a spa day." Armageddon said to William.

"Trust me, I wish I could have even a second away from him." William sighed out.
_______________________________
"Shoyo, what are we doing here?" Kenma asked as he and everyone else followed him to wherever he was taking them.

"You guys will see. It'll be fun though, I promise!" Hinata responded.

"Well, if Chibi-chan says it, then it must be true." Kuroo proudly said as everyone else agreed.

"I'm sure that's not true, but to each their own." Hoshiumi said as he got multiple death glares in return, making the poor boy shiver uncomfortably.

They eventually got to a very large house where people were everywhere. There were many colors of lights that flooded out of the house. Music could be heard blasting from every corner of the house.

"Things are getting a little wild at Cailou's house-"

"Seriously. Shut the fuck up two faced psychopath."

"Fuck off you overgrown cherry."

Both Infinity Gods growled at each other before following the others, who had gone ahead, inside. Once they entered, the scent of alcohol flowed into their noses.

"I fucking hate this smell. Why are we here again?" Suga asked the tangerine.

"Because I was invited here, and I didn't want to be rude." Hinata said innocently, making literally everyone around him blush. That's when Armageddon came to greet them.

Murder for Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें