Intro

The school year had just reached the halfway point, and Hinata was surprised by what the Karasuno Volleyball Club had to offer. He and Kageyama have a little beef with each other, but that's just a small problem compared to the other situation involving his other teammates.

They all like him. That's obvious to Hinata, and while he doesn't mind it, there's something a bit off about them that's he can't really put his finger on, but he's aware that there's something going on. It seems that two of the four managers, William and Darkeem, sense there's something wrong too but don't say anything.

That's the other thing. The two of them are rather entertaining to watch. It's very clear that they hate each other, and their fights, words and sometimes physical, can be extremely entertaining. The others usually watch in amusement at the two.

Now onto other matters. The harem. Shoyo doesn't know it, but his teammates, besides Kageyama, for some reason, and many others, have a very unhealthy obsession with him. From multiple different schools, he has many people that are willing to go as far as murder for their Shoyo. Like what's happening now.
________________________________
"Please! Let me leave! Let me live!" A girl cried out from where she was chained up. Tears were rolling down her face in waves as a figure approached her. The single light in the room revealed the silver haired setter of Karasuno, Suga, holding a knife.

"Now why would I do that, hmm? You'll just run along and tell everyone about me. I'm not gonna let that happen you bitch." He said sweetly as he began to cut off one of her arms. She cried in pain and tried to scream, but the captain of Karasuno, Daichi, shoved a rag into her mouth.

"Shut up. You're gonna die here, whether you like it or not." Daichi then cut off her other arm, going down to her stomach before cutting there. Her organs were exposed as she fainted from the blood loss. After a minute of the two males cutting her organs, she died. It was gruesome and bloody, the walls were covered in blood as the two began to clean up.

Outside the building that they used, two munchkins could be seen sitting on the other building, one with red and black mismatched eyes and the other with white and black mismatched eyes.

"Wonderful show! Wonderful show! I give that murder a solid ten out'a ten!" Darkeem exclaimed as he began to cackle. To his side, William just sighed.

"It was pretty boring in my opinion." He then got off of the ledge he was sitting on and walked away, Darkeem following.

"Why do you seem so bummed out? I thought you found murder and torture morbidly entertaining?" Darkeem questioned.

"I'm just extremely bored right now. That's all."

"You wanna spar then?"

"Sure. Why not. Gives me an excuse to beat the shit out of you."

They then had their little sparring match, in which multiple multiverses were wiped clean out of existence.
________________________________
"Hey Suga, Daichi, where were you guys this morning? You guys weren't here for morning practice." Tanaka asked the two as they came for afternoon practice.

"Oh, we were just taking care of something." Suga said in a dark voice, Tanaka and the others immediately getting what he was talking about.

"That reminds me, hey munchkins!" Tsukishima shouted to the two 3'2 managers who shouted back in protest at the nickname. "Where were you two? Sugawara and Daichi have a reason, what about you two?"

"We were just taking care of our own business. Nothing you need to stick your tall ass neck into." William said, earning a 'tch' from Tsukishima. The two Infinity Gods looked at the other two players that weren't huddled together in a group, Hinata and Kageyama, as they practiced together.

"I wonder if Kags likes the tangerine in that way?" Darkeem said, loud enough for the yanderes to hear him.

"If I'm being honest here, I don't think so. He seems to have his eyes on someone else." William said while twirling his scarf around his finger. Darkeem caught on to what he was trying to say as a large grin appeared on his face.

"I have an idea! It's kinda cliche in Author's stories, but it works!" Darkeem's eyes then began to glow for a few seconds before they stopped. Just then, Takeda came bursting through the door.

"Woah there Sensei, what's the rush for?" Ukai asked the other man.

"Training...camp...we...invited..." the man panted out. After he caught his breath, he took out multiple sheets of paper and handed them to the other players. "Take these and have your parents sign them. We're leaving tomorrow at seven, so be ready. All the major schools in the will be there." This made the tangerine happy that he got to see all his friends again while his teammates weren't as happy.

'Those bastards better not try to steal my Shoyo away from me!' They all thought simultaneously. Well, everyone but Kageyama.

'Kourai's going to be there. I can't wait to see him.' He thought while blushing.

'Oh this is gonna be a festival of drama, love, and most importantly, total blood shed!' Darkeem telepathically told William.

'For once I'll agree with you. Things are about to get interesting.'