Wary

Hinata was not oblivious to those around him. He knew exactly what he was doing when he smiled, knew what he was doing when he made a move on someone, and knew what every action he took would do to someone.

Hinata was not innocent. He knew what sex was, what bad words were, knew all that shit that someone of his age should know. He sees how the other baby him a lot to 'try and keep his innocence', even though it didn't exist in the first place. He even sees what's going on between his best friend and the white haired seagull. It's so obvious, it's like looking through glass to see something right in front of you. That leads to him noticing other things. Specifically with everyone else besides the managers and the two toddler-sized boys.

Whenever Kageyama or Hoshiumi would talk to him, he can see the pointed glares coming from everyone else. And that concerns him. He can understand that they're jealous, and while that would be fine, there's something that's bothering the tangerine. The glares held bloodlust in them, not just jealousy. They felt so murderous, so cold, that Hinata had no choice but to feel like something else was happening with them.

Luckily for him, William and Darkeem have been taking him out lately, trying to keep him away from his simps. To Hinata, it seems that the two munchkins are also aware that somethings happening with them. He doubts they'd say anything though, since that's just the way they are. But, if something were to happen, he was sure they'd step in and help out.

Those are just the main things he's noticed. Everything else was relatively normal. His simps were constantly try to gain his affection, William and Darkeem were fighting a lot, and everyone had fun.
_______________________________
Hinata could currently be seen walking down the street, heading towards a cafe that he had seen and wanted to check out. He was about a few minutes away when he got pulled into an alley, now facing multiple guys.

"Hello there sweet princess.~" One guy said as he began to touch Hinata all over his body.

"You're gonna make daddy a very happy man, okay sweetheart?~" Another said as he began to unbuckle his pants, others laughing behind him. Hinata was about to burst into tears when a pipe was thrown at one of their heads. Not a second later, another hand grabbed Hinata's arm and pulled him away. He was taken to the exact cafe he was going to. Once he and the person got there and sat down, Hinata saw two people. People he knew from middle school.

"Izumi? Kouji?" Hinata said bewildered. With a few quick nods, Hinata embraced them in a hug, them hugging back. "What're you guys going here?"

"We happen to be in the area at the moment. Actually, I think we're staying at the same hotel that you are." Kouji said with a smile. This made Hinata's eyes light up as he squealed. This caused both the other two to put their hands over their hearts.

'So adorable!'

"Yay! I'm so happy! I can introduce you guys to my other friends!" Hinata said excitedly, though there was something in the back of his mind telling him that introducing them wouldn't be a good idea. "How'd you guys know I was there getting harassed?"

"Don't know. We just felt like something was attracting us there, so we went, saw you in trouble, and helped." Izumi said.

"Ah, okay!"

The trio stayed in the cafe for a few more hours before heading their separate ways. Though, none of them noticed the many pairs of eyes staring at them as they had spent their time together.
_______________________________
"What do they think they're doing with my Shoyo?" Oikawa said to angrily to no one. The other guys around him agreeing.

"We need to get rid of them. It's obvious that they'll just get in the way of us." Makki said darkly.

"Yes. As soon as possible, they need to go." Asahi said, the others agreeing.
_______________________________
Izumi and Kouji were walking back with Hinata to the hotel when Kageyama and Hoshiumi came and greeted them.