Plans

The Karasuno bus has just arrived at a rather large hotel, where, inside, the other teams, Nekoma, Aboa Johsai, Fukurodani, Date Tech, Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki, Itachiyama, Johzenji, Nohebi, and Kamomedai were all waiting. As soon as Hinata entered, all of them but one went to greet him.

"Hi Hinata/Shoyo/Chibi-Chan!" All of them exclaimed.

"Hey guys! It's so good to see you all again!" He then went and hugged all of them while starting conversations.

While this was happening, the managers, minus the two Infinity Gods, went to go set up their rooms.

"Seems Hinata's rather popular with them." Yachi said, the others agreeing with her.

Meanwhile, Kageyama went to go and greet Hoshiumi.

"Tobio!" The seagull exclaimed while running to hug the taller.

"Hey Kourai." Kageyama said with a light blush. The two of them started a small conversation before they felt a deadly aura behind them. Unnerved by it, they turned around and saw all the other players glaring at a girl who had, unknown to two, touched Hinata's ass. That obviously didn't sit right with them.

"T-the hell's going on over there?" Kourai stuttered out a bit fearfully.

"Just the casual case of sexual harassment. The usual when it comes to him." Darkeem said as he and William walked up to the two.

"Wait, what happened?" Kageyama asked.

"As they were talking, some random girl went up to him and groped his ass. His harem being his harem weren't happy in the slightest." Darkeem explained, leaving out the fact that they were going to murder the girl.

"That's...not a good thing." Kourai said. Darkeem just shrugged before walking off, leaving William with the two.

"You guys seem rather close. I thought you'd both also be simping for him as well."

"No. Hinata's just a friend and partner to me."

"Yeah. He's just a friend to me also."

"So you both have eyes on someone else."

"Yep." They both said at the same time.

During their conversation, the harem was thinking of how to make that girl suffer.

"I can't believe she dared to lay a finger on my Hinata." Oikawa angrily grumbled.

"Your Hinata? I don't think so pretty boy! He's mine!" Terushima said as he glared at Oikawa.

"He's none of yours. Hinata is mine." Sakusa lowly said. This started a spark of all the players claiming that Hinata was theirs.

"Guys, guys! We shouldn't be fighting over this right now! We have more important matters at hand." Suga shouted, trying to calm everyone down.

"He's right. That girl needs to pay for what she did to my Shoyo." Kenma said.

"Agreed. So when should we do this then?" Daishou asked.

"Definitely tonight. I have an idea." Kuroo said as he huddled everyone up.
_______________________________
Meanwhile, William, who had left the two lovebirds and was now listening in the shadows, made a plan of his own. He then left and phased through the floors, while floating up, and went to his room. He went to the bed and sat down, creating a small ball of energy that he tossed up and caught.

'So they're gonna murder that girl, hmm? And somewhere they're unfamiliar with? How interesting. I guess I can lend a hand in these matters. I'm incredibly bored right now, so I guess this could be interesting. But first, I need to find Hinata.'

He made the energy ball disappear and got his phone. He then texted Hinata, and, a few seconds later, he got a notification.

Hinata

Hey William! How are you?

William

I'm fine. I was wondering where you were.

Hinata

Oh! I'm just hanging out with Akaashi and Bokuto! Anyway, I gotta go! Bye!

William

Bye I guess.

William was about to get up when he heard a loud bang from the roof. Just because he had nothing to do, he got up and floated to the roof. He saw that Semi and Shirabu had knocked out the girl from before and were taking her down the stairs. Not caring, he just went back to his room.
_______________________________
Hinata was having a lot of fun with the two owls. They had just finished playing some arcade games and were now at a restaurant eating pizza.

"I'm having such a good time! Thanks for taking me out guys!" Hinata exclaimed, putting on a very bright smile, knowing exactly what it would do to the two. And he was right since they became blushing messes.

"Anything for my favorite student!" Bokuto shouted while Akaashi agreed.

'And I mean anything for you.' They both darkly thought.

As they were leaving, Hinata was suddenly grabbed by the wrist and pulled towards someone. The boy looked up and saw a bunch of guys who started to grab all over him.

"H-hey! Stop! Please! I don't like this!" He shouted. Both the other boys looked completely livid and Bokuto punched one of them in the face, which happened to be the leader of them.

"Hey! Hands off assholes!" He shouted, eyes full of bloodlust. Akaashi went and grabbed Hinata as the gang checked to see if their leader was okay.

"You'll pay for that you pu-" He didn't get to finish as he was suddenly hit over the head with a large anvil, courtesy of Darkeem.

"Nah bitch. The only thing that gonna be payed for is your sins in the form of heavy metal." He held up the anvil as he socked them all with it.

"Where did you even get that?" Akaashi asked, strangely calm about the situation, Hinata observed.

"I have my ways!" The Infinity God said as he somehow made it disappear. "Anyway, you good mate? You look a bit troubled." He asked as he looked up to Hinata.

"I'm good. Thanks for the save." Hinata said as he gave Darkeem a smile. That's when he noticed the angry looks on both owls' faces. Darkeem knew it was because the smile was directed at him, not them.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Toodles!" He then left. And for some reason, the two taller boys thought of a way to get rid of the tiny one, who, in their eyes, could be a problem.