14. Everything's Gonna Change

Hi guys.
The video above is not part of the story, i just liked it so i wanted to share it with you guys too. (Its not mine)

☆☆☆

"Before we start, i think it's bet if you explain somethings to the room" Adiona advised

Dylan nodded his head "so i told you about wicked, i was sent up in the box along with the month' supplies just like the others did. They erased our memories so the only thing we could remember was our name. Anyway, i came up to the glade, Newt explained what was going on and Alby told me about the 3 rules the gladers had"

"Which he broke every single one in just 3 days" Gally cut in, voice amused despite himself.

"I really want to see the time Thomas went to the maze after Minho and Alby" Aris said with a grin

"Yeah, i mean they told us about it in the safe haven, but it would be better to see it" Brenda added, smiling at him to show he wasn't angry at him about George.

Dylan rolled his eyes and continued his explanation about the maze, the keepers and the rules and what being stung meant. After he was finished Adiona conjured the next memory. Which to his dismay , was him running into the maze.

"When someone who knows better than you about the matter, says you shouldn't do something, then you don't do the damn thing Stiles" Melissa scolded him with a glare

"Yeah, good luck telling Mitch what to do and what not to do" Stan snorted, earning a glare from Dylan

"Guess somethings never change hermano" Jorge grinned and everyone laughed

"Yeah yeah, i get it. Can we continue now?" Dylan pouted which made Thomas and Newt coo at him.

"I want to see how you killed the griever" Zart commented.

"That was a close call shank, i had no idea" Minho shuddered

"That was badass" Chuck cheered grinning at him which made him grin back.

"It just occurred to me, that i wouldn't have been so scared if i remembered my pervious lives then. I mean the grievers are a lot like the monsters i saw as Joel" Dylan mused " and if i could remember some of the skills i learned before maybe i could.." he trialed off with a sad smile.

"Stop it grean bean. You did your best, the rest wasn't your fault" Alby scolded him.

"You know he is right Tommy" Newt whispered near his ear.

"What happened after?" Aidan asked being genuinely interested.

"Well the next day Teresa came up, breaking the pattern. I became a runner. We went back to the maze and found some new section and a door which lead to grivers' home." He said and the memory start to play

The lives he livedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें