• • •

"Hello?"

"Hey Nali, I'm gonna need you to do something for me."

I looked at Felix as I stopped walking when we had left the hotel. He nodded, signalling me to continue talking.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Oh no no, it's just that your gonna need to pack your bags tomorrow. We have to go to America for a few days because Jacklyn is getting married."

I was gonna talk but then he said something that could end me.

"I want you to bring Jimin along."

Oh hell no. If I'm gonna have to leave tomorrow then the war will probably still be on... Jimin will literally be seducing me!

While I was thinking about this, I heard snickering from Felix and my eyes narrowed at him.

"Nalilana, are you still there?"

My father asked which made my attention go back to my phone.

"Yeah, I'm here... and sure..."

"Great! Me, your mother, Izzak, and Eunha will meet you at the airport at 3:24 pm. tomorrow."

My father said and my eyes widened at Eunha's name being said at all in that sentence.

"Eunha is coming also?!"

"I know, and yes, and will. We all hate it as much as you do but we have to since Jimin is coming also."

"Okay.. yeah, I'll see you at the airport tomorrow, bye dad."

I said and then hung up the phone.

• • •

We soon arrived at the store but my mind was kind of.... occupied.

"For gods sakes, could you stop thinking about that? I can literally hear what you're thinking." Felix whined and I sighed.

"Fine fine, let's just go find stuff." I said as we looked through the clothes.

• • •

After an hour of looking, Felix finally found something that's worth being aroused by, as Felix says.

It's just black laced lingerie and matching bra.

"Okay, go try it on." Felix smirked and I rolled my eyes before leaving and going into the dressing room, shutting the door behind me.

I stripped from my clothing and I slipped into the clothes. It actually fits really well..

( A/N: This is what it looks like )