Results Of The Hyuuga Affair (Unedited)

//I've thought of a second meaning for the title... lol//
//author note//
"Saying"
Inner Echo/Tailed Beasts
Time skips/Time
///POV///
{} System
[] Speaking to System
For Other languages...
________________________________
The next day...

///Nyx POV///

Well, we've averted a crisis

I know

The timeline is beginning to be fractured

I k n o w

I won't be able to tell what's going to happen

I KNOWW

But we still need to reseal Kag-

I KNOW ALREADY BUT CANT YOU JUST LEAVE THAT TILL LATER?!

We have more IMPORTANT sh!t to deal with than the future. YOURE BLEEDING OUT YOU IDIOT!!!

I can't do anything about it without a first aid kit bar applying pressure to the wound in order to stem the flow of blood so that I do not die of blood loss, as you are so afraid of it happening.

Unfortunately I am unable to do that in this case as the bleeding is internal. Coughing up blood is more painful than I had anticipated.

OH it's Sakura. GET HER TO GET THE PARENTAL FIGURES!

Of cour-

*screams emit from Sakura*
"KAA-SAN, Nyx-Nee-san is dYiNG!!! HELPP" she yelled before beginning to cry... to be fair she was only a little 3 years old. They can't exactly deal with watching their older sibling hunched over and coughing up blood, even if they're only older by a few days. Sweet of her to get the adults for assistance without me even needing to ask.

I guess she's a pretty good sister, so long as she doesn't become a fan girl

I shall do everything in my power to prevent doomsda- I mean that from happening.

Thank you for helping to prevent Armageddon.

No problem whatsoever, it would be inconvenient to you as well.

Ah, there's the maternal figure. Now I shall finally get to hospital.

//Nyx has accepted her new 'parents' in a partial way. I was expecting her not to do so until 7 years of age but I suppose that I was mistaken and she's already on the way to calling them mum and dad as opposed to her caretakers or something along those lines.//

Meanwhile

///Sora POV///

"What?! They didn't get caught?" Asked Sasuke incredulously. Not that he knew what that even meant.

"No, the ninja who prevented the Hyuuga affair  disappeared off the edge of the world. Or at least, that's how it seems. They didn't even leave a trace of chakra or a scent so we couldn't track them." Nii-san said to my foolish otouto.

Well, actually they're both my nii-sans/aniki s but oh well.

"Eeeh? How did they do that?" I asked. I mean, I knew but still- I wanna see how close their hypotheses are.

"we believe that they were a form of shad- I mean clone. This means that they were a copy of the real person but they could dispel at any point."

"Aniki, what does dipsel mean?" asked Sasuke.

"It means disappear otouto." Itachi replied

Dear lord are they off—

"There's a search going on for anyone tobetsku jonin and above to have their belongings searched for the uniform, that's being done by the ANB- the top ninja and the police force." Continued Itachi.