"So?" Trina asked.

"You don't have to listen to me, you don't have to do the work, but I want you guys to graduate. It's the best feeling ever, for you and your parents," I said and they started working again. The bell soon rang and they left.

School ended and it was football practice time. I walked down to the gym and I saw a boy and I walked to him.

"Where's Coach Carver?" I asked.

"In the boys locker room," he said and I nodded, I walked into the boys locker room. The boys were changing and I walked to coaches office.

"Hart," coach said.

"Hey, I'm suppose to still help with football, right?" I asked.

"Correct," he said. "Everyone is arguing over yours, Braydon's, Justice's, and Carters numbers." I smirked and I walked out and I walked on the field.

"But coach, I want it," Des said.

"Calm down guys," coach said and I walked up. "Hey Braylon."

"What's up?" I asked and the guys looked at me.

"She's out here, why?" Marcus asked.

"I'm just watching you guys play," I said. "Kinda obvious, isn't it." I smirked. "Now, let's see what you got pretty boy." His eyes narrowed and I smirked. They started the exercises and run throughs.

"Water!" Coach yelled and they got some water and took a break.

~*~

I woke up and Braydon was still asleep, I took a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs, I got in my car and drove to school.

I walked in the class and I put my stuff down. I sat in my seat and the bell soon rang and the kids piled in. I passed out the worksheets and they started. Someone knocked on my door and Emily was there, I walked in the hallway.

"Hey Em, what're you doing here?" I asked and hugged her.

"I came to see you, Carter has the twins and I'm bored," she said.

"Wow, I'm entertainment now," I said and we laughed. I heard a noise in the classroom and I walked back in. They were fighting, I saw it was 3 boys and 2 girls.

"Should we break it up?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," I said and we ran and we pulled the boys off, Samantha punched Derek again and Emily pulled her back, the other girl was pulled off by Micah. "What's wrong with you? Why would you hit a girl?"

"She started it," Derek said and I looked at Sam and Lana.

"What were you two thinking of fighting boys?" Emily asked.

"He was talking about my mom and I punched him," Sam said.

"I wasn't talking about your mom, I just said maybe if she would've taught you better you wouldn't be such a tomboy," He snapped and she struggled in Emily's arms.

"Why are you two in it?" I asked the boys.

"She punched me," Austin said.

"Then she jumped in and I jumped in," Justin said.

"You guys are idiots," I said and they looked down. "You two girls are in just as much fault as they are."

"But-"

"But nothing," I said. "Now you guys go sit down, all of you." I walked back to the front of the room and Emily followed.

"You know what I noticed?" Emily asked.