14

Yoongi

"I can't believe how quickly time has gone by."

Charlie and I are at the dorm, basking in the quietness, before the rest of the group come back tomorrow. We're sitting next to each other on the sofa, just relaxing and idly chatting. It scares me slightly that tomorrow, though I'll be reunited with my brothers, I'll also be leaving Charlie. We're filming another Bon Voyage and we're going to New Zealand. Unfortunately, neither Charlie nor Ash can come with us, so Namjoon and I are going to have to suffer without our soulmates for a whole week.

"I know what you mean." I reply to Charlie's words, "It feels like only yesterday that I bonded with you."

I love how she blushes lightly, a happy smile appearing on her lips. Though the past few days have been filled with blissful moments and many I love you's, we're still the same people and I like how Charlie still blushes easily. I'm glad that we haven't changed after the confession, instead we've just become more relaxed around each other.

"That wasn't what I meant. I meant, that it doesn't feel like we've been by ourselves for a whole month. I can't believe that everyone's coming back tomorrow........ and then you're all leaving again. It's just going to be me and Ash at the dorm."

I shift closer to my soulmate, tightening my arm around her waist.

"I don't particularly want to think about tomorrow." I say and Charlie glances at me, frowning slightly.

"Why not? You're seeing the guys and Ash tomorrow."

I sigh, "But I'm leaving you."

Understanding passes across Charlie's face and she snuggles closer to me.

"I mean," I continue, whining slightly, "How am I supposed to survive without you for a whole week?"

Charlie chuckles, as I lean towards her and bury my face into the crook of her neck. Her skin is soft and her calming perfume soothes me.

"I'm sure you'll find a way. To be honest, I'm more worried about Joon than you. He's been bonded to Ash for longer and this will be their first break. Besides, after the whole thing with....... The incident, I'm not sure how well he's going to handle being away from her. I'll try my best to be there for Ash, but you and the rest of the guys need to look after Namjoon."

I pull away from her neck, a smile finding it's way to my face.

"You truly are the best person I could have bonded with. You're caring, thoughtful and beautiful." I press a soft kiss to the side of her head and she blushes bright red, before nestling closer against me, her head going against my chest to hide her flushed face from me.

"Don't say that." She whispers out and this time, I'm the one frowning.

"I'm only speaking the truth Sweetheart."

At this, she moves away from me, looking up at me. Whilst she's red, there's also an inquisitive look in her eyes.

"I've heard you call me that before. Is that my nickname?"

My cheeks heat up when I realise what she's talking about.

"W-Would you like it to be?"

She nods her head cutely, "If you call me Sweetheart, can I call you Little Meow Meow?"

My eyes widen and I shake my head quickly, "No, absolutely not. I am not a cat."

"Are you sure?"

"Am I sure I'm not a cat?" I say and she nods, "Yes, I'm pretty sure."

"But not one hundred percent?" She tries, pouting slightly and there's an adorable look on her face, that makes me want to just lean down and kiss her pouty lips.