AUTHOR NOTE!

Sorry for the sudden notification!

——

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Don't Say No The Series has just released their 1st teaser! Please go check it out. Don't Say No The Series is about Leo and Fiat learning how to change from friends to lovers. It will be a different look as to how their characters were portrayed in TharnType The Series S2.

The teaser is full of cute moments, so there so much to look forward to. I won't spoil it, so do check it out if you haven't already! You can find the videos on all of the cast member social media accounts, MeMindY accounts, as well as their manager P'Alex's accounts.

It's a big moment for Ja and First as they take on their very first leading main roles. They both started in 2018 and have come a long way to meet each other that day during auditions.

I can only assume that since you started reading, you are a fan of them and either stayed because you love them so much, or my writing - *blushes* haha just kidding. Regardless, I hope we can all show our love and support as they venture forward and anticipate the series to air.

Much love to you, to First, to Leo, to their characters and everyone who needs to know that someone loves you.

Take care everyone~

xxdctuan