4

"I freaking love you," Ann groans as she passes Fiat to meet the waiting godly man at the other side of the court. Fiat had a proud smirk on his face as he hooks his arms around the racket he had behind his neck. A scoff pulls him from his gaze of his friend, shyly standing next to Leo. She had asked for pointers and was being closely tutored by the man beside her. Tearing his eyes away from the scene he had created, he sees the package deal that came with it. He rolls his eyes and asks her if she knows anything about badminton.

"You'd be surprise what I can and cannot do. Just take care of long, alright?" Her confidence and knowledge about the game had surprised Fiat and he gives a nod. He would not mind if she was terrible at the sport, but only hopes she does not ruin him in a way that interferes with his own plays.

"So, bets?" Fiat asks, interrupting the last minute personal training they had going on at the other side of the court. He can let her have her moments, but a game is still a game. Leo looks over at him and matches the arrogant smirk.

"Thought we'd save those for the morning, but I don't mind starting them now. Loser sets up the morning games and serves the other breakfast? Let's keep it simple and just between us. We shouldn't add them to our little side game," Leo suggests.

"But they are already included. If you feel that way, just take care of Ann when you lose. If you don't want her included, double up and get all three of us breakfast in the morning." Fiat's competitive side was coming out and it surprised a lot of the observers around them. Leo glances between the two girls before turning to Fiat and throwing his hand over the net.

"Deal, but I'm not going to let you win this time," Leo confidently answers. He turns around after they shake hands and whispers something to Ann who was freaking out over the close proximity. Fiat smiles teasingly and turns around to see his partner looking at him with a raised brow. He asks her what her deal was and she just shakes her head as she twirls the racket in her hand. The two teams get in the positions and Tew announces the game, the players and the bet to make sure everyone was clear on the agreed terms. The two teams confirm their readiness before a whistle is blown. Leo serves first. "Ann, let's try and wait until it drops a little before you swing? You don't have to try and get everything okay? I'm right here."

Ann blushes as Leo lays a hand on her shoulder after the first loss. She nods her head and apologizes in which Leo responds with a smile and reassuring words to compliment her tenacity. Fiat on the other side, turns to Fern who was drinking water after playing a game that hardly made her break a sweat. Fiat approaches her as he reaches for his own water bottle. "Why don't you join the club if you know how to play? You're probably better than half the members. A little weak, but you've got strategy to make up for it."

"I didn't want to fall under the shadow of my mom. I was forced into lessons, but was never as good as her, so I wanted to drop it all together. I hated being compared to something I could never be." For once, the two had shared a decent conversation and did not reach for each other's necks.

"I can always help you if you wanted to. No pressure, just an offer for someone who has potential," Fiat says as he puts down his bottle, completely missing the expression on the girl's face. When he looks back over to her, the bored expression was seen again and she rolls her eyes doubting his skill to teach her. He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Hey, I'm just trying to be nice here. No need to doubt me, Ficus. Just don't hurt yourself trying to match me next round. We just have to win that and our morning is set and we can sleep in."

"It's Fern, you dimwit!" she exclaims, making him give a sarcastic nod and a wave of his hand as he comments about how they're all the same. Before they knew it, the final whistle was called and the results were of no surprise. The teams meet at the center of the court and shake hands respectfully.