Splash

Kiyopon pushed Karuizawa-san into water and she fell into pool with a huge splash. Wow I never knew Kiyopon is capable of doing such silly things. I looked at everyone in our group and all of them had a surprised look.

"Pwahhh" Karuizawa-san resurfaced from the water. "Ahh Mou Kiyotaka, what are you doing?" she said while pouting.

"Sorry, sorry Kei. I saw you standing there and just thought your body was too dry." said Kiyopon as he kneeled down and offered his hand for Karuizawa-san.

Really Kiyopon? What kind of dumb reasoning is that?

Karuizawa-san grabbed Kiyopon's hand and pulled him towards her into the water. Kiyopon didn't resist at all and let her pull him into the water.

No No No. Kiyopon, what the hell are you doing?

Kiyopon didn't even try to control his fall to not crash into Karuizawa-san. Instead he directly crashed into her and now both of them drowned in the water together.

"Ehhhhh...." Airi let out a short squeal after watching both of them.

After a few seconds, Kiyopon and Karuizawa-san resurfaced together. Karuizawa-san latched herself to Kiyopon's chest while Kiyopon's right hand is on Karuizawa-san's waist. There was a slight hint of red on Karuizawa-san's cheeks.

Woahh too close. Too much body contact. Kiyopon's upper body is completely naked. Basically the only thing that's separating their naked chests from touching is just a thin cloth of Karuizawa-san's swimsuit. The water drops dripping from Kiyopon's bangs were falling on Karuizawa-san's chest.

Ahhh Kiyopon, what the hell are you doing? Are you trying to make me and Airi jealous?

I looked at everyone's faces, all of them were just baffled by Kiyopon's actions.

Karuizawa-san separated from Kiyopon and put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down and sinked him into the water. Again Kiyopon didn't resist at all and just let Karuizawa-san sink him into the water.

Karuizawa-san started laughing while Kiyopon resurfaced from water. Honestly, I have to admit that she's looking quite cute. Maybe Kiyopon wanted to see karuizawa-san laugh like this.

Karuizawa-san started splashing water on Kiyopon's face and to everyone's surprise Kiyopon also started splashing water at karuizawa-san. Splashing water at each other, they both are looking like two kids who got into the pool for the first time. I never thought I would see Kiyopon doing such childish things.

"Wow, I've never seen Kiyotaka act like this." Miyacchi said with a smile.

"True, I've never seen Ayanokouji-kun act like this too. To be honest I've never even thought that he is capable of acting like this." said Horikita-san. That surprised me a little bit, I thought Horikita-san would just sit silently but she decided to join in our conversation.

"But Kiyopon looks happy, doesn't he?" I replied. Even though Kiyopon's expression didn't change, somehow I can tell that he's happy.

"That's true. Even though Kiyotaka's expression didn't change much, he's definitely looking happy." Yukimu added.

"K-Kiyotaka-kun really feels happy when he's with Karuizawa-san." said Airi with a sad tone.

"But Kiyotaka's like a complete different person now. I've never seen him act like this with us even though we spent so much time together. It feels he opened up more to karuizawa-san than us. Why doesn't he act like this when he's with us?" said Yukimu with a doubtful tone.

I shaked my head left and right.

"You're too naive Yukimu. Of course Kiyopon would open up more to Karuizawa-san. She's his girlfriend. You'll understand once you get a girlfriend." I said while grinning.

Yukimu just shrugged his shoulders at my words. And his face looked like he didn't understand a single word I said.

"But Kiyotaka is genuinely looking happy. That's all that matters right? As long as he's happy, we would be satisfied and we'll be happy for him right? " said Miyacchi.

That's true. Even though Airi and I felt a little jealous, in the end if Kiyopon is happy, that's all that matters. We would want nothing but happiness for all the members of our group.

The members of The Ayanokouji group just nodded at Miyacchi's words while Horikita-san looked at us with a look of admiration.

"Ayanokouji-kun really found some good friends like you people." said Horikita-san.

I don't know what she meant exactly and I didn't know how to reply either, so I just decided to stay silent and turned my attention towards the two people in the pool.

Satou-san and Matsushita-san returned and they're just standing beside the pool watching Kiyopon and Karuizawa-san playing in the water.

"Woah look at these two love birds playing. It seems you're gonna stay here playing all day if no one disturbs you." said Satou-san with a grin.

Matsushita-san just nodded with a smile.

Finally Kiyopon and Karuizawa-san came back from their own world and looked at Satou-san.

"Heh. Satou-san? Matsushita-san? Do you two want to play with us?" said Karuizawa-san while scratching her cheek with an embarrassed look.

"No No. We're just returning after playing with Hirata-kun and others. We're really tired." said Matsushita-san.

"Right. It's been a while since we got here. Shall we head back?" asked Karuizawa-san.

"We can wait if you two LOVE BIRDS want to play more." teased Satou-san.

"No No. We're done here anyway. Right, Kiyotaka?" said Karuizawa-san.

Kiyopon just nodded.

Karuizawa-san looked in our direction to confirm whether we want to leave or not.

Deciding to join the teasing Satou-san started, I replied.

"We're done here too. We're just waiting for you two LOVE BIRDS to come out."

Kiyopon just shrugged his shoulders at my words. And both of them came out of the pool.

Kiyopon just gave us a confused look with a tilted head as everyone of us is looking at Kiyopon as a different person.

After changing into normal clothes, we started heading back to dorms slowly walking. This sure is fun, spending time with your friends. We stopped at a convenience store to buy ice-cream.

As I was eating my ice-cream I told myself that I would try to spend many more days like this in the future and make invaluable memories with my precious friends.

A/N:
Thanks for reading. Finally, a Haruka pov even though it mainly focuses on Kiyo and Kei. Tell me how the chapter is.
And probably the next chapter will be on next weekend as I'll be busy during weekdays this week as I fcked up during work last week.

Word count: 1700+
Published date: June 20, 2021