"But Sakauchi-san is already dead. How could we reverse it back to the dead? And he's been devoured by the curse." Bou-san asked him but Naru just sat down to rest his legs before answering.

"I get your point but he's not the one who invoked the curse in the first place." Naru answered before screwing the cap of a mineral water bottle. He's feeling a bit dizzy after rushing here from the hospital. He may look a bit like normal but he just woke up from his sleep. He also used his PK after that incident. Lin noticed his fatigue and went to him.

"Naru, are you okay?" Ayako asked worriedly as she checks his complexion.

"I'm alright. Back to the topic. If we reverse the curse, the the curse will be reflected back to the original conjurers. In other words, we would return the curse to the students who performed Orikiri-sama." Naru stated making everyone in the room loss for words. Even Matsuyama-sensei didn't utter a word and just listened to them.

"If you reversed the curse, what will happen to us?" Yasu asked breaking the silence in the room. He looks calm and serious, an opposite to his usual joyful mood, but he was feeling very nervous behind his perfect facade.

"A lot of students had invoked the curse. So many that I think the power of the curse reversal will be split  and the effect on each person will be limited." Naru answered him with equal seriousness.

"Let's pray that's true. Have Mai agreed on this method?" Yasu asked him, making Naru stopped for a second.

"I did not inform her about this but I promised her I will bring back good news." Naru answered.

"Then I will agree on this one. Please instruct me what to do." Yasu answered and bowed in front of him.

"Then that's settled. I will tell you the details later. For now, I will talk to Lin and plan the next steps." Naru nodded and stood up but staggered a little. It was a good thing that Lin was there to prevent his fall.

"Continue packing and tell the students not to do that Orikiri-sama. From now on, Orikiri-sama is forbidden in this school. Tomorrow, we will finish this case and go." Naru left a few instructions before leaving the base with Lin assisting him.

-oOo-

"Oh... My... Gosh.." Ayako spit the words out one by one in amazement. Even John, Masako and Bou-san, who stood beside her, had the same expression on their faces.

The whole gymnasium floor was filled with hitogatas! They had just got here from the base and this is what they saw! A few hours ago, Naru ordered Yasu to gather all the students in the gymnasium before Lin began the reversal. They thought that the students really gathered in one place and rushed here to check on their well-being. But instead of the expected students, they saw hitogatas.

"It's done. Let's get to work. Bou-san and Father Brown, I want you to verify the hitogatas. Matsuzaki-san and Hara-san, would you please gather the nametags of the unharmed hitogatas and make a list of the names. Also check on those individuals after this. Once we all gathered the hitogatas and  made sure all of the students are safe, we will burn them and throw it to the river like the last case." Naru came in with Lin and started his instructions.

The SPR simultaneously nodded their head as they stare at the pieces of woods scattered on the ground. They knew Naru had a solution and promised Yasu their safety but they never knew his solution is like this. They thought he'll distract the curse from the students and Matsuyama-sensei and put it somewhere else. But it's unexpected for him to use hitogata. They also perfectly knew that some hitogatas cannot harm but to use it as a stand-in for students and carrying the curse reversal for them, it's unbelievably amazing. They really wanted to open up Naru's brain and see how it works.