"Is there a specific date you want me to go to?" He asked.

"Spring of XXXX. I should be a child still. It's a memory I need to review.." I said.

It was the first time I met the Shigaraki Brothers. There was another surge of pain before the memories formed.

I coughed on the floor, my body sore and aching.

"Picking fights at school? I said to keep your head down, you useless brat! What about that do you not understand!?" My mother screamed.

"Let's skip ahead.. I don't think I want to remember this part of the day." I mumbled to the man before another surge of pain came.

"H-hi. I'm Yoichi Shigaraki. This is my big brother Jack. You looked lonely so we wanted to know if you wanted to read this comic with us." A 5 year old Yoichi said.

"You're just gonna use me like the other kids. Make me meddle in someone's business and get me in trouble. Go away brats." I glared, turning my head to face them.

I noticed my younger's gaze lingered on Jack before landing on Yoichi.

"We won't use you." Yoichi said.

He looked at me like I was crazy. Right. His innocent mind, how I wish it could've stayed.

"You don't know me. For all you know, I could be an assassin. A murder." I sneered.

Was that really the excuse I made? (Author questions herself the same thing..)

"You wouldn't freely admit that. Now tell us your name at least. We told you ours. It's only respectful." Jack snapped back.

No wonder they didn't believe it.

"Y/N L/N. Now go away. Friends are just a waste of time." I rolled my eyes.

If Aizawa saw this-

"That's not true! You always need friends. No matter what. That's what the comics say." Yoichi said, holding up his comic book.

Bob and The Monkey King. That's why I have that comic encased.. (this is not a real comic!)

It was the newest comic book in town. One that I hadn't gotten at the time. They were all hiding in a secret compartment under my bed.

"Fine. We can read your comics or whatever after school. Meet me here again." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! We'll see you tomorrow." Yoichi said, running towards their house.

"I know what you're doing, L/N. Hypocrite. But, I'll let it slide, cutie~" Jack whispered. His eyes opening in panic, realizing what he said. He quickly ran away as I sat up.

"Wait-" I managed to whisper before my mother screamed my name.

"Pause it!" I ordered before the memory could change.

"Look around. You have about 2 minutes." The man said.

I lifted up my younger's shirt seeing nothing but red slashes. They were faint but if you looked close enough, you could see them. They would heal faster as I got older. When my pain tolerance went up.

I looked around. Haibori Forest was behind The Shigaraki's house. 2's house was to the left of theirs. 3's house was to the right of mine.

I looked at my mother taking all her features. H/c colored hair. Blue eyes. (If your eyes are blue, change it) She looked to be about 5'6.

My thoughts were cut off when a bright light flashed in my face.

I winced feeling a wave of pain flow throughout my body. No doubt, the injuries I sustained were only hitting me now.

"It worked." A familiar voice of the man said from beside my bed.

"Can you get someone to take the handcuffs off. I have some trauma in things like this, as you saw." I asked, trying to control my breath.

Recovering that memory brought flashes. I started hearing rapid beeping before footsteps came rushing in.

"Mr.L/N. I need you to calm down. I'm going to administer a medication to hopefully slow your heart rate slightly." A doctor said noticing I was awake.

He tried injecting the medication, but it didn't go through seeing as the IV in my arm popped out.

"It worked earlier." The doctor asked confused, trying to stab me directly.

"For goodness sake, just take these handcuffs off. My skin heals faster now that I'm awake!" I shouted, trying to breath.

The doctor hesitated.

"I'm on strict orders by the police not to." He said.

"I'll die, asshole..You can't..push meds.. when I'm awake. Fuck!" I cursed, feeling the pain intensify. I was going to have a heart attack.

He quickly scrambled to unlock the handcuffs. Eventually getting them off, I took a breath.

"Never. And I mean never. Put...
restraints..on..me." I breathed out.

"I'll have to call the police to find something else then." The doctor said quickly, putting a breathing mask on me before leaving the room.

"Were you trying to take over my unstable mind, Madam President?" I asked, looking over to her and her assistant.

"We need answers. We were trying to base it off of previous experiences." She admitted.

"I'm sure you have someone else working on it right now."