"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd exclaimed.

Suddenly, Anirei felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Sensei Wu holding a large box in his hands and smiling at her.

"Are you not going to join them?" He asked. The girl smiled and nodded, walking into the room with the old sensei.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Cole said.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane added.

"Or spit you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai chuckled as Lloyd sighed in frustration.

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine, if you don't know what kind they are?" He asked.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute that your four carelessly lost." Sensei Wu stated.

"No, no, no, no, we didn't lost it. Pythor stole it." Jay said.

"Besides, maybe those strangers and black and white will come back to help us again. They played the same melody that the Sacred Flute did. Perhaps they have another we could borrow." Zane suggested.

"Or maybe we could bring them onto the team." Kai added.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them form uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger. Would you like some tea, Anirei?"

Anirei smiled and held out a teacup, "Thank you, Sensei Wu." She said as he poured her a cup of tea while the others stared in shock at her presence.

"Anirei, what are you doing out of bed?" Nya asked, "You should be resting."

"There is no need to worry, Nya. None of you have to worry about me." Anirei said taking a sip of her tea, "My fever broke days ago and I feel no weakness of any kind."

"It's true." Sensei Wu said, "I checked on her this morning and she shows no signs of that sickness coming back. Perhaps it was just a 24 hour flu."

"Rei, I know you're lying just admit it." Lloyd said, "You got sick one time and you didn't wake up for five days."

"FIVE DAYS?!" Everyone shouted in shock.

Anirei sighed and set down her tea, "There was a terrible flu going around the village at the time. I was younger and was not introduced to many illnesses and bacteria as a child, so of course I was sick for a short about of time. The old saying goes, if you get sick when you're a child, you can fight sickness better as an adult. That's what my father...."

She stopped speaking when she had accidently mentioned her father, a sour topic that all of them knew not to bring up.

A silence spread across the room until finally, Cole broke it.

"Well, we won't have to worry about the Serpentine for much longer." He said quickly changing the subject, "I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute."

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh." Kai said.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Zane said.

"Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird." Jay stated, causing them all to fight and bicker about the destined role of the Green Ninja.

Lloyd walked over to Sensei Wu and stood next to Anirei, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?"

"Your new uniforms." Sensei Wu said, bringing the ninjas' attention towards their brand new outfits.