Sweet treat, Ciel X Reader X Honey *Lemon

( You Pov )

"You want to what," I blink at my two very opposite frends like I couldn't be hearing them right. The only sounds following the silence was only the waterfall in the garden. They let me process it before finally answering. "It can be a one time thing," Honey circled me like I waa his favorite slice of cake. "We can even go slow if that's what is bothering you," Ciel offered circling the other way like I was his next sweet treat too. Okay so I had heard that right, and this wasn't a sexy dream? I pinch myself hard and flinched. Nope wide awake. "Well like a sweet treat," I smile shyly ," I'd like to be savored and not devoured." "We can work with that ," Honey stopped at my left and Ciel on my right. Both leaned in and kissed along each line of my jaw. "Where shall we do this," Ciel asked gently letting his hand trail along my back. "Not in the garden ," I blush but tilt my head for Honey ," everyone will see." Honey sucked softly at my spot making my toes curl. "The only one's in the manner are mt staff and they know to mind their own business," Ciel gently ran his fingers along the top of my pants. Silently asking permission to continue or give me an option for me to tell them I rather go inside. I nod lacing my fingers through Honeys hair. Ciel slipped his hand into my pants and panties. Honey let a hand slip into the back of my pants and panties. The breath seemed to leave me as Ciel rolled my clit slowly as Honey slipped a single finger inside me. Ciels lips caught mine kissing me throughly. "Your already soaked," Honey groans softly against my neck. He slipped a second finger into me, moving them inside me almost passionately. I moan deeply spreading my legs just a hair more. Reaching down I slip my own hands into their pants. Stroking them slowly, loving how hard they were for me. Ciel tuggeg my bottom lip before breaking the kiss. Honey guided my chin before taking my mouth into a slow through kiss. I moan kissing him back tenderly. Ciel slipped my shirt up and my bra cup down. Taking my nipple into his mouth. Worshiping it like he had been dreaming of this moment. Honey broke the kiss following suit. My pussy clenched around fingers as Ciel now circled my clit softly, slowly. Changing up the tempo with Honey like they were in sync dragging me closer and closer to the edge. I moan stroking them slowly. Playing with the heads just a bit every now and then. "Please I want more," I moan breathlessly. "What do you want," Honey asked taking one more lick at my bud. "Take me right here right now," I whimper softly as I stroke them a bit faster hinting to what I wanted. Ciel and Honey took their hand back. I bite my lip watching them lick and suck their fingers clean. Savoring the flavor of my pussy. I tremble with desire. Honey slides my shirt over my head kissing the exposed skin. Ciel licked my breasts a bit devilishly as he unclipped my bra. I whimper arching for more. Honey slid off my pants and panties. Leaning in he took a long lick of my pussy. I gasp , especially when they slipped an arm under each of my legs. I wrap my arms around their shoulders in suprise until I felt their cocks nudge my entrance. Biting my lip I reach down taking one inside me. Then slowly moving the other inside me. Slowly they thrust forward filling me. I moan letting my head fall back. I lace my fingers through their hair. Passionately they moved, thrusting deep. Honey dipped his head to my breasts lavishing them with attention. I whimper taking my fingers from Ciels hair as I attempt to open his shirt. A little frustrated I was the only one nude. No longer caring we where in the garden. Unable to undo the buttons I rip it open. Ciel groans as I rub his chest purring. Lacing my fingers back into his hair I pull his head back taking charge of this kiss. He groans when I broke the kiss tugging his lip. His free hand going to my breast. Pulling Honeys head back I take charge in another kiss. Honey moans as he thrusts passionately into me. Their hips working in sync to bring me closer. I whimper feeling myself getting closer. Sucking on Honey's tounge I pull back breaking the kiss. He groans cupping my other breast with his free hand. I attempt to roll my hips on them. "Honey, Ciel," I moan ," please~" They moan and nibble my neck. "Savoured, " Honey reminds me as he rolled my bud inbetween his fingers slowly that seemed to go straight to my clit. "Not devoured, " Ciel did the same but tugs my nipple just slightly at the end sending the sensation straight to my nub. Ciel purred taking my earlobe inbetween his teeth before sucking it. They moved just a hair faster. Rolling their hips just right hitting something inside me that light every nerve ending setting their sensitive on overload. I moan ripping Honey's shirt open just as I had with Ciel's. I felt up both of them. Teasing their chests like I couldn't help myself. In return they latch back onto my nipples. I arch crying out as it alone pushed me over. They groan , one of them or both rubbed my clit sending me even higher. I moan out then whimper covering my mouth to at least attempt to keep quiet. They pull out stroking themselves cumming. Painting each other and my stomach with their cum. I bit my lip at the sudden desire for them to paint the inside of me. They set me down but I got on my knees licking the cum from their bellies. Making them step closer to each other. "(Y/n)," Honey groans already getting hard for me. "I dont want this to be a one time sweet treat," I then took both of their cock heads in my mouth. Teasing the both of them at the same time making them moan eyeing me up for another sweet maybe even heavy round.