True Princess,Tamaki X Reader *Lemon

( You Pov )

"How do I know you've never taken anyone here," I couldn't help my pout. Tamaki was taking me to a part of the host club I never been before. "Because none of them are my true princess," he pressed me into the door gently lifting my chin. I blush looking into his eyes but then look down to his lips. It wasnt the first time he's done this, however never had he gotten this close. He pressed into my front his lips a hair away. "T-Tamaki," I breath. He kissed me softly experimently before tugging my hair softly. Making me gasp and open my mouth to him. My legs tremble as he kissed me like I've never been kissed before. His knee went inbetween my legs as if to keep me upright. I moan kissing him back to the best of my ability. Pleasure rushed through me tingling through me. I blush as I realized I had begun to rub myself in his knee through our clothes. I stop immediately and break the kiss. "I-I'm sorry ,"I cover my lips. "On the contrary, " Tamaki's voice had never been so husky as I felt his knee press into me," I'm yours to do with what you please~" I tremble at his tone and my own longing. His lips trail down my neck. I gasp arching feeling his hand slipping into my panties and rubbing me. I hadn't realized he had moved my school uniform. "Soaked," he groans licking my spot and sucked it softly. I arch my breasts feeling fuller. "Tamaki," I moan gripping his uniform now. His finger worked me faster and faster. My hips roll trying for more. His hard cock pressed into me. Gathering my courage I pull him out stroking him. "You don't have to," his voice was strained like thats exactly what he wanted but didnt want me to feel obligated. "I want you," I whimper ," cant you feel how much?" His resolve started to cave until we heard foot steps. He moved us into one of the changing rooms. Taking advantage of his distraction I penetrate myself on him. He groans his forehead burried into my neck as he lifted my legs pinning me to the wall. My fingers lace through his hair as he thrusts into me. Even when the door opened. Someone was in the room with us only a curtain away. Tamaki started to thrust into me with a fever. I wiggle and try to hold in my moans. I look up hearing the foot steps stop just out of our curtain. My heart thundered as my pussy became unbelievably soaked, tighter around Tamaki. The door clicked as who ever it was left. Tamaki moans ," squeeze me like that again my love~" I blush as he looked up at me dazed. My pussy unconsciously clenched around him again. Even tighter as he kissed me deeper once more. I moan trying to move on him tho I was throughly pinned to the wall. He caught on and started to utterly rock my world. Hitting places inside me that I've never known. Lost to the pleasure I didn't care if anyone caught us. The breath left me as he mannaged to expose my breath. His lips lock around one of my hard buds. "Oh my," I blush covering my mouth watching him. I had to be having a sexy dream. There was no way this was happening. His gaze met mine before switching to the other one giving it the same treatment making me whimper. Each one felt connected to my clit. Each pull of his mouth had me nearly panting. "Are you gonna cum on my cock," Tamaki licked both buds at once causing my pussy to quiver. "Yes,"I gasp and then whimper ," please Tamaki!" He groans reaching between our bodies and rolled my clit like he rolled my buds with his mouth.

( Tamaki Pov )

Never had I seen her in such a glorious state. If someone where to come in now there was no way she would be able to keep quiet. Her walls tremble and tighten around me. I groan holding back. I didn't want to cum before her. A lady should always come ( lol Cum) first. (Y/n) was about to call out my name but I slammed my mouth down on hers swollowing her cry. With one more hard thrust I set her off. I groan trying to pull out but her legs wrap around me. Unable to get out in time I came balls deep in her. In for a penny in for a pound I thrust milking our pleasure. (Y/n) whimpered as I continued to roll her clit. To sensitive she started to cum again. Breaking the kiss dazed myself I let us sink to the floor still connected her walls still trembling. "Tamaki," a feminine tone I knew well. (Y/n) froze. The last she heard I had been engaged. Coming to herself she fixed her clothes. I try to explain but tears welled in her eyes. She ran before I could stop her.

~~Time skip~~

( Tamaki Pov )

I froze , the tea cup still to my lips as I overheard. What you may ask? The fact that a girl in my year had been sick, apparently for a while now. The girls where gossiping about her being pregnant. To join in and to keep things smooth I had asked if they knew her name. (Y/n).... the mental math started flowing. She couldn't be could she? The tea cup fell from my frozen hand as Kyoya pushed up his glasses. He had been the only one who had put two and two together. He had nodded only once and tapped his pen to his clipboard. I bolt from my seat, I needed real conformation. She had been blocking my every effort to contact her to let her know the truth. If she denied me now would she really go through this all alone?