Sweet tooth , Honey X (Dom) Reader *Lemon

( Honey Pov )

Being in charge all the time was becoming a drag. I could snooze in any of my classes I helped teach. Any sexual contact ended up with me fingering the girl till she came but I couldn't get hard enough to continue. Life started to feel grey. Even cake was losing its taste. However the moment I saw her everything seemed to snap back into focus. Tho she wasnt my host guest I wanted her. So I did the one thing I never honestly tried. I tried to steal her from Kyoya. "Is Kyoya in today," (Y/n) asked. "No , " I answered honestly a little more than pleased that I stayed behind. The host club had actually relocated for the day. She had caught me alone eating cake. "Mind if join you," her tone took on an edge I had never heard. I nod and lean forward to serve her a slice of cake. She stopped me I got frosting on my finger. Instead of wiping it she brought my finger to her lips. I blush as she licked some of the frosting off before taking the tip of my finger in her warm mouth. My pants felt tight as she flicked her tounge along the sensitive padding. "What where you to say if I wanted to use you as my plate," her voice was husky making my cock throb," maybe even my treat~" She was giving me the chance to give away that control. To let someone else be in charge, leaving it all up to me. My throat went dry as she knelt infront of me opening my legs to rub me through my pants. "What ever you want ," I managed to get out. She seemed pleased at my answer. Slowly she opened my jacket and top. I groan softly afraid she'd stop. Taking the slice I just served her she spread some on my chest and stomach. Slowly she let her tounge drag along my lower stomach up. My hips shift on their own accord. ( Y/n) licked back down. The closer she got the more I silently begged. She pulled me out and sucked the head before licking back up. I groan arching onto her touch. "P-Please," I grown. Her tounge and touch was driving me mad while she licked the last of the cake off me. She reased my sensitive nipples tugging them slightly. My back arched , my body trembling form the need for more. "So responsive, " she pulled back. Dazed I watch as she took off her uniform and under clothes completely exposing herself to me. Saddling me she grasped my cock working it. One leg on either side of me on the couch. Her other hand caressed my body running over my sensitive flesh her lips followed close behind. (Y/n) kissed me sweetly letting me taste the cake from her lips before deepening the kiss. I kissed her back caressing her body in a silent plea. I needed her baddly. Slowly she lowered herself on my cock. I groan into her mouth as I felt her walls part for me. Rolling her hips I moan letting her take full control. Breaking the kiss she moans gripping the back of the couch her breasts bouncing in my face. "Do you want them," she used her free hand to caress them smearing cake and frosting all over them. I nod my mouth seeming to water. God I love cake...

( You Pov )

The raw desire in his gaze pleased me. "Lick them," I purr. The moment he latched around a bud before he used his tounge to clean the cake off them. "Yes,"I hiss rolling my hips on him. Fucking myself on his thick cock. I had been pleasantly suprised to find he was just the right size I loved. Honey licked and sucked at my breasts hungrily. My fingers lace into my hair. In truth I noticed when no one else did that he wanted to give control to another. When he tried stealing me from Kyoya I knew I had to have him. I moan riding him a bit faster. Honey moans switching back and fourth between my breasts. Bouncing myself on his cock I began to tremble. Trying to drag out the pleasure I gritted my teeth as I force myself to slow down grinding myself on him before rolling my hips. I needed to hear him to beg a bit more before anything. Nothing beat those breathy pleas for more. Honey whimpered softly in need but left me in control. "Good boy," I purr. Any other guy would have grabbed my hips and forced me to bounce on him once more or thrusted into me to get what he wanted. His complete submission had me turned on like nothing had in a long time. Tugging his hair I force him from my breasts. Cake on his chin, lips and the tip of his nose. Bending down I lick the cake from the tip of his nose. "Beg for me," I moan licking it from his chin. "Please let me cum," Honey begged his voice breathy. " I kiss him deeply rolling my hips faster. Honey moaned as I dominated the kiss. Licking and sucking traces of the cake from his mouth. Honey was so responsive I loved it. His body told me when he got close. When he needed more, or even when he wanted to beg. I ride him passionately faster making him tremble. Knowing he was close I tug his lip. "Cum Honey, " I moan my pussy tightening. Honey cried out my name cumming as I came. Riding him till we both came down to ourselves. His cheeks got bright red. "W-We didn't use a condom," his wide eyes look up at me. "I am on birth control, " I sooth him ," and I'm clean." He relaxed turing his chin up for me. I kissed him sweetly. "Lets get cleaned up and dressed before they walk in on us.

( Kyoya Pov )

What the hell did that little brat think he was doing stealing one of my clients from under my nose. I could bet all my savings that he was with her at this moment! I storm to the music room fuming. Opening the door I saw (Y/n) pinning Honey to the couch. Tho they where dressed it was obvious I had missed other activities, well just barely. My cheeks burn as Honey moaned in the kiss clearly (Y/n) had started. Well she chose her host, so I closed the door.