Dreams pt.2 , Kasanoda X Reader *Lemon

( You Pov )

I woke to a warm mouth trailing from my neck down slowly making my nipples tighten. Unable to help myself I groan searching for that head blindly. I felt my sleeping robe opening the lower Kasanoda went. My back arched as he took my hard nipple into his mouth. Lacing my fingers into his hair at the same moment. I whimper when he let it leave his mouth with a pop before going for the other. I felt a rush of heat light up between my legs as he shifted inbetween them. "Kasa,"I groan feeling his hardness pressing into where I needed him the most. He caressed my body making goosebumps form. He slipped the sleeping robe open all the way now exposing my bare body. Kasanoda had carried me back to his place and had tended to me. He had only a simple sleeping robe for me but now it was coming in handy. I grip his night clothes flustered that he wasnt as easily stripped. He pulled back giving me a clear shot of him as he stripped. I bite my lip feeling up his towned torso, scraping my nails along the hard ridges earning a hiss. I was deliciously sore but I wanted him again. Pulling him back down I kiss him basically trying to climb him like a monkey. Kasanoda kissed me back fondling my ass. "You started it," I whimper grinding my soaked pussy along his covered cock. We both reached for his pants now. I was unable to contain my moan as he entered me. "How do you seem tighter than last time," he groans thrusting all the way in before rolling his hips back so only the tip was inside. I whimper as he moved slowly to enter me once more. Whimpering I try to ride him for more. He lifted my legs above his shoulders taking me deeper. I gasp and grip the anything I could while he started to rock into me. He moved his hips like he owned me. Each thrust had him hitting something inside me once more that had me moaning for more. I didnt care that his men would hear us. Kasanoda leaned forward somehow feeling the deepest yet. He licked between my breasts up. I try to arch to offer myself to him. He chuckled caressing my thighs as he moved a bit harder. I whimper when he gave my neck an open mouth kiss that sent shock ways through my body. There was no hesitation nothing holding him back and I loved it.

( Kasanoda Pov )

She was all mine, soon to be my bride. I wanted all to know she was mine. (Y/n) moans her fingers laced in my hair as I latched around her spot leaving a hickey. She tried to rock against me the harder I sucked on her neck. Suddenly she tugged my hair forcing me from her neck. Hungrily we both attacked each others lips. One hand scratched my back encouraging me. My thrusts became as hungry ad our kiss. It earned me a deep sexy moan in my mouth and her pussy to squeeze my cock as she started to go close. It seemed to occur to the both of us the closer we where getting that again we had no protection. I started to pull away but she used her legs over my shoulders to stop me. "Shoot a baby into me," her voice was husky while her fingers play with my hair. I groan and tug her lip. (Y/n) moans as I became ruthless. She cried out my name as she began to cum. As tempting as it was to blow my load I wanted more. Grinding my teeth I fight through it. All the noises she made under me didn't help let alone the way she looked when she was cumming. Reaching between us I flick that sensitive clit of hers making her gasp before I abused that sensitive bundle of nerves. "Ka-Kasa," she nearly screamed her pussy clenching and unclenching around me getting ready to cum again. I tilt her hips higher cupping her ass with my other hand now. Groaning her name my grip became almost bruising. She was to lost to notice. Her head lashed side to side trying to hold off cuming so soon. (Y/n)s head snapped down to were we where connected her mouth open. "Jesus, " I groan at the heat in her gaze. "Cum ," she begs me replacing my hand on her clit. She moved her fingers faster than I had, rougher too. Gripping her ass with both hands I hammer into her as fast as I could. Our moans grew louder as the sound of flesh against flesh became obvious to anyone in ear range. I didn't care all I wanted was to mark her. To see her grow round with my child. (Y/n) cried out arching her fingers almost a blur as she tightened even further around me. I look down to her pussy wanting to see my cum overflow her. She came hard milking me. I moan her name filling her pussy as I cum. (Y/n) spread her pussy lips as if trying to get my seed deeper. My eyes locked with her as I set her legs on either side of me but I didn't pull put. Instead we both reached for each other. Our lips lock in a passionate kiss all the while she rocked her hips to get every last drop. I moan onto her mouth caressing her body. "Married," she gasped against my lips like she couldnt form a sentence as if begging ," tonight."

~~Time Skip~~

( You Pov )

We had gotten married that night and had gone several rounds all the while trying for a baby. It seemed like no time later that I found out I was pregnant. It didnt matter that there was gossip at the school at graduation day that Kasanoda and I had a shotgun wedding even when I hadn't been showing. Now I lay in the hospital bed watching Kasanoda hold our little boy. I melt as I overheard him. "I'm so happy momma had you first," he kissed (c/n)s sleepy head ," now if momma has a girl she'll have a big brother to watch after her. " "So all this time you where hoping I was wrong," I asked tiredly. He blushed at being caught ," I would have been happy with a girl." I chuckle as he stood supporting (c/n). He came over to me offering me him. I happily took our son in my arms letting his little head rest on my chest. Kasanoda bent down to me giving me a tender kiss. "So when are we gonna try for a sister for him," Kasanoda had loved how my body had filled out. "Maybe not so soon," I blush," babe we aren't even out of the hospital yet." He gave me sad puppy eyes that always melted my heart but freaked out anyone else. I pull him down for a longer kiss to wipe that look away.