Homecoming Queen , Mori X Reader *Lemon

( You Pov )

I melt into my homecoming king as we dance. Unable to help myself I lean my head on his chest as we danced to a slow first dance. The home coming king , the host clubs strong silent type and my boyfriend. The one who made it possible to be his queen. He rubbed my back as others join the dance floor. Lifting into my tip toes I kiss his chin. "Thank you ," I smile finding that he was blushing. Reaching up still on my toes I pull him into our first public kiss. He responded immediately. Mori lifted me so I didn't have to struggle. He kissed me with reckless abandon enough to make any girl swoon. Finally breaking the kiss I looked at him a bit dazed. It didn't matter that other girls where either shipping us or curing me. I felt right in his arms and his alone. He set me gently back on my feet cupping the side of my face. I lean into his touch.

( Mori Pov )

"I never expected sex out of this," I groan my eyes locked in her as she already had my cock in her mouth. She took me out stroking me ," I know but I want to~" I groan as she took me back into her mouth. As soon as I had taken her home she had pulled me inside past her staff to her bedroom. She had pushed me back into her bed. Still in her dress, still wearing the crown that somewhat matched my own. I gasp as she took me into her throat. I groan lacing my fingers through her hair knocking her crown out of place just a bit. She purred taking me deeper. The purring vibrations had my hips arching from pleasure. A devilish gleam in his eye told me she loved how she could make me lose control. Once more she had me arching for more while she worked me good and hard. (Y/n) fondled my balls including them. Almost like she was hungry for my release. It was to much. "I'm gonna cum," I warn trying to move so she didn't choke. Instead she took me all the way drinking it when I came, and I came hard.

( You Pov )

Finally I snapped through his last defense. He kissed me hard throughly fucking my mouth with his tounge. So much so that I didn't realize hed undressed me till he pulled away to pull the rest of my dress and bra off. Bare to him I couldn't find it in myself to blush. Unbuttoning his jacket and shirt with one hand I lace my fingers into his hair on the back of his neck pulling him back to the kiss. I purred in the back of my throat when I reached my goal. His bare chest exposed to my hand. Without breaking the kiss he took off his shirt and jacket tossing it aside like it was in his way. I felt my pussy thob at the shear level he was at. My gasp broke the kiss as he position himself against me grinding just right. His lips carry down my body. It seemed like he was throughly gonna fuck me into oblivion. I tremble under his mouth. His tounge , those lips already had me shivering in anticipation. Feeling his fingers spread my wet folds I groan gripping my bedding. Then I was shuttering in bliss when he dove between my thighs. My back arched as he used that lethal tounge to explore my folds. He pulled my hips closer growling in the back of his throat like he was laying claim on the taste of me alone. Moris his flex in his hips for some relief. I moan feeling up my own breasts. Moris eyes shot up to the movement. His mouth and tounge felt like he wantes to go into frenzy like he wanted to devour me to see what else I'd do. "S-Stop teasing me," I groan and pull away only for him to pull my leg down. He position himself being me kissing my shoulder before thrusting into me. We both groan at the slow connection he chose. I look between out legs as if seeing it would make him hurry along. No, he moved with slow strong strokes that had us burning in pleasure slowly. His hands caress my body passionately. I lean back into him moaning softly. He continued to take me slowly. Making me feel every last ounce of pleasure in every slow stroke. Each slow thrust and the cool air exposed to my clit. It seemed to throb as Moris hand slowly slid down my body in that direction. I was to sensitive from his slow love making that if he touch it I knew I'd cum to soon. I gripped his hand right over my lower stomach. We both groan as the pressure of our hands made me tighter. Feeling myself expand for him had me feeling hot and well over bothered. Mori licked along my neck to my earlobe making she shutter. "Mori," I whimper as his hand once more began to slid down to my sensitive flesh. Slowly he took it in two fingers and almost lazily rubbed it with his middle finger. I tremble with each slow tease. I reach back gripping his hair. He drew my wetness over it again and again. Each lazy stroke of my clit had me squeezing him tighter, tighter. I was gearing up ready to shatter. The slow building had me nearly as breathless as if I was riding him fast and hard. I started to chant his name the closer I got. Just as I had forgotten he had two hands he tilted taking one nipple into one hand as the other, the other he took into his devilish mouth. I cry out tugging his hair as I started to convulse. He groans never picking up thw rhythm. Nothing came out now as I came on him. Mori groans my name as he tried to pull out. I lift my leg managing to block him. "I'm on the pill," I gasp wanting to feel all of him. That did it he thrust into me cumming. The bliss of his hot seed had me biting my lip. I turn my head enough for his lips to lock with mine. He pulled my lip from my teeth kissing me deeply. All the while still pumping his cum further into me. I moan into the kiss teasing his tounge lazily with my own. Flicked my clit making a shock wave of pleasure zing though me. Making my pussy spasm and milk him. Mori broke the kiss to fix my crown. I blush since we both had kept them on. "What am I going to do without you my homecoming queen," Mori melts at my blush. I smile reaching back to fix his crown ," love me , feed me , never leave me." "Promise, " he lazily brushed his lips over mine.