Twincest ,Hikaru X Kaoru *Lemon

( Kaoru Pov )

"W-What," I gasp till a familar hand covered my mouth. "I cant wait till the end of the day Kaoru," my brothers husky voice made me tremble. Remembering this mornings run. He had left me in contorl for once. I had left him needy and flustered since I hadn't let him cum. Lubbed fingers enter me readying me. He had taken his hand from my mouth to take my growing erection out. "Hikaru everyone is just outside that closet door," I try to keep my voice down let alone keep the trembling need out of it. Hikaru's flashing gaze told me I was unsuccessful in at least one of those. Knowing my body he prepared me with ease. I was trembling and needy in no time. "I think this makes a new little game of ours," my twin brother purred. "Game," I tremble as he teased my prostate in a way that he knew I went crazy for. My cheeks burn as he spread the precum on the tip of my cock. "A game where we cant get caught, " he pulled away pinning me to the door. Facing it I blush, this thin plank of wood kept the others from seeing what was about to happen. Hikaru pressed the tip right at my entrance. "Remember, " he warned against my neck," quiet." Hikaru waited for my nod, and when it came he thrusts into me. I open my mouth ready to moan like I usally did but held back. Hikaru had always been the perfect fit. Never had I not once cried out in bliss as he filled me for the first time. I arch for more as my cock throbbed. Hikaru stroked me as he also thrusts into me. Letting out a soft groan in my ear ," your tighter the more you try to keep queit~" He started to test my limits as he thrusts hard into me. My body being firmly pressed into the door didn't make it raddle like I expected. The chatter of host and clients just on the other side would have embarrassed me if Hikaru wasn't demanding my full attention. He hit my prostate making stars shine in my mind. "What was that," Hikaru sucked my earlobe. I had let out a soft whimper. The soft noise seemed to motivate him.

( Hikaru Pov )

That soft whimper had me craving, missing his moans. His crys of my name. I wanted to hear it again. Stroking him faster I pick up my pace. One hand holding his hips in place. "H-Hikaru ," he warned tho he pushed his ass back. "I cant help it I need to hear you," I pull back leaving him. Kaoru whimpers at the loss till I pick him up facing me. Pinning his back to the wall now I swollow his cry as he moans. I had thrusted into him with no warning, taken his lips like they where for only me. Holding him up against the door I use my other hand to stroke him how I knew he loved. He whimpers onto my mouth holding me closer. Breaking the kiss I move aside his shirt jacket and tie to lick and sick at his sensitive buds. Kaoru moans low enough for only me to hear. "Keep that up and I am gonna cum Hikaru, " he pants. I tug one of his nipples before nipping it. His cock jumped in my hand as he clentched around me. I moan and do the same to the other. Precum kept leaking out just as he warned. If I kept up the nipple play he was gonna cum. It was a shame to ruin our fun so quickly but I loved to play with them. Love to feel how it made him clench and grind on my throbbing cock. No one knew what he sounded or looked like when he came. Only I did, we where each others first. The possessiveness of these thoughts had me working him harder. Stroking him faster, licking and sucking at his chest like I was possesed. He arched trembling so ready to cum. "You cant cum yet you'll make a mess," I grown. " Hikaru I can't hold back ," he gasped gripping my arm that was stroking him. Too fucking bad I wanted to say but didnt. My balls tightened as his walls tremble. Pressing into the door I came deep inside him. Using the door to keep him up I cover the the tip of his cock so he could cum without a mess. He came into my hand. Keeping quiet enough for the others not to hear him. Kaoru bit his lip bringing that same hand to his mouth. He licked and sucked his own cum from my fingers and hand. All the while keeping eye contact with me. Tho I just had him my cock started to grow hard once more. "Now you have to wait till we get home, " he told me ," the others will start looking for us soon." I took his mouth into a mind numbing kiss that had him clinging to me. Breaking the kiss I set him on his feet biting my lip at the thought of my cum leaking out of him as we worked in the host club. "What was this came called," he looked at me after he and I had helped fix each others clothes. "Hmm," I smirked ," how about we call this game family affair~" He playfully rolled his eyes before peaking out to see if it was safe to come out. I press into him from behind knowing it would make him ache again till I was back inside him.

( Haruhi Pov )

I was sent to get more instant coffee but first I needed to clean up the knocked over coffee. Opening the closet that contained the things I needed I smelt somthing off. It smelt musky and it was stuffy in the closet. I shrug and grab the things I needed.