7 mins in heaven pt3 ( Final), Hikaru X Kaoru * Lemon

~Quick~

New book up for all the twilight Edward fangirls!

~~~

( You Pov )

Before we could go further we where caught in our little game and basically were kicked out by security. However the boys were still hungry for more. They didnt care we had a driver or that even though the windows where tinted at certain lights people might be able to see into the limo. Nothing could stop their raw hungry. Or rather watch each other as one takes me as the other watched. This is how I ended up between Kaorus legs stroking his thick shaft. His swim trunks somewhere on the limo floor. My own clothes joining them with Hikaru's swim trunks. "Jesus Kaoru, " Hikaru groans ," our cum is leaking out of her pussy~" I blush but take Kaoru into my mouth working him the best I could without my hands. Reaching inbetween my own legs to torment them both I dip my fingers into my pussy. Dragging their cum and my wetness over to my clit. They both groan knowing what game I was playing at. Picking up the pace I took him into my throat in the next second. Kaoru cursed his fingers lacing thought my hair. I moan around him knowing it vibrated my throat. He shivers under me surely biting his lip. I began to hum a note making his body shiver and tremble. "Fuck," Kaoru gasped hips bucking. I shiver rubbing my clit faster before dipping two fingers into myself feeling achingly empty once more. "Oh fuck," he gasped fucking my face now guiding my head by my hair ," I'm gonna cum!" Just as he was trying to pull my head away I quickly lock my hands around him. Gripping his ass taking his cum. He cursed breathlessly while I swollow every bit. Releasing him I purr stroking him to get every last drop, milking him for more. Before I knew it I was on my hands and knees infront of Hikaru. His eyes blazing with longing while he strokes his cock. I moan feeling Kaoru thrust into me slowly. Teasing me for not doing as he wanted. "Open that fucking mouth I cant wait," Hikaru traced my bottom lip with his thumb. I part my lips taking his thumb into my mouth. Sucking it like it was his cock. I use my tounge to tease around that single digit. Moaning when Kaoru was balls deep inside me. Hikaru took his thumb from my mouth replacing it with his dick. Slowly I lick from base to tip at the same time rocking back on Kaorus cock. He thrusts slowly in and out of my pussy gripping my ass like it would help him last longer. Then he repositioned himself fucking me faster. I gasp arching my back for more. Hikaru saw his opening and thrust his cock into my mouth. So turned on I took him hungrily. Using the same tactic that I had with Kaoru. Hikaru seemed just as powerless against it.

( Kaoru Pov )

I moan deeply watching her tease my brother. Shifting to a better position I give into a couple more slow thrusts before kicking it up. Fucking her faster harder. Enough to make the limo sway with the movement. The only thing separating us from the driver was a thin panel. No doubt he knew what we were up to. (Y/n) moans and arches for more. Reaching around her I fondle her breasts blanketing her body with my own. Pushing even deeper into her soaked pussy. She was doing to my brother what she had for me. Making that single tune to vibrate her throat. Hikaru moans fucking her face gripping her hair a bit roughly. The rougher he seemed to get the wetter she got. Tugging her nipples I then roll them loving how she tightened around me at the sensation. Working faster I felt my balls slap against her clit with each thrust. ( Y/n) seemed to tremble under me the harder I thrust. Her pussy started to quiver around me. Drawing up tighter and tighter getting ready to cum on my shaft. Reaching down past her breasts I slip a hand under her lifting her just right. She nearly screamed around Hikaru's shaft as I found my mark. Hikaru gasped and groans cumming into her mouth. She gagged a bit unprepared and distracted by my actions. Purring I pinch her clit between my pointer finger and middle rubbing it hard and fast between the two. She moans pulling away from my brother's cock only to shove her face into her arms on the floor her ass up to me. (Y/n) bucked and started to writhe under me as she came. "Fuck," Hikaru watched as she came. Her whimpers and moans muffled in her arms. I came shooting my seed deep inside her purring internally at te thought of more of my cum leaking from that hot tight pussy. Drained I pull back sitting on the seat infront of (Y/n). Before she could recover Hikaru shifted to my vacant seat pulling her with. Having her saddle him but her body facing me.

( Hikaru Pov )

(Y/n)s hot pussy was still convulsing when I thrust inside her. "Oh god," she whimpered leaning back into me. Moving my legs onto the seat under her I thrust into her like I've wanted since the moment we got into the vehicle. I caress her body letting my hands trail up from her sides to her breasts. Kaoru watching his eyes dark. (Y/n) let her head fall back onto my shoulder. I groan rolling those sweet hard buds knowing her body was over stimulated from earlier and Kaoru. "Please dont tease," she whimpered. Kissing along what I could of her neck and shoulder I thrust into her passionately loving how she moved for more. Even when we knew she had to be exhausted from our day of fun. "Let me do the work," I purr in her ear. Moving faster for us both until the limo took a turn. Thankfully she gripped the seat keeping herself in place. "We are almost there," Kaoru warned. (Y/n) whimpered not close enough to cum just yet. Lifting her legs I grind my teeth as I fucked her hard. Bounding her on my cock as one of her hands try to sneak between us. Kaoru stepped in and took her clit into his mouth setting her off. She came crying out as I groan. Thrusting deep inside her I cum letting her body milk me. The limo came to a stop just as she rested back onto me. My cock balls deep inside her. "Clothes," she hissed when she realized we were home. "No," I tease but hand her top over. She moved getting off me making me groan.

~Time Skip~

( You Pov )

I wasn't suprised that I got pregnant. Hell we ditched protection all together. What did suprise me was the fact we weren't having just one or twins but fucking triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru never looked so proud. Clearly they were excited to make little trouble makers. I cover my face as the doctor asked who was the father. Without hesitation they both stated at the same time. I would have rather waited a bit longer to share that little detail since there would be no doubt through the whole pregnancy the doctors and nurses would gossip about it.