Our little secret , Haruhi X (Female)Reader *Lemon

( Haruhi Pov )

The music room was unusually empty. Then again the host club was put at the school fair. I had been sent up for another costume change. Just as I was about to reach he door that seprated the dressing area the door behind me opened. "Haruhi," a feminine voice asked. I look back to see my number 1 customer. "The fair is down stairs," I smile pointing her on the right directon. "I was actually looking for you," she blushed softly closing the door behind her. I let go of the door handle now behind me to face her. My back pressed into the door as (y/n) kissed me. Unlike my first kiss he guided my lips. I found myself kissing back even pulling her waist close. Her arms wrap around my neck. Breaking the kiss I apologized taking my hands back. Blushing darkly since I actually liked that kiss. "Can I ask why," she still had her arms wrapped around my neck. "I'm not lesbian, " I told her absent minded. That kiss really did me in. Her look of shock only lasted for a second before she smiled. "Well ," she kissed along my jaw," it will be our little secret. Call it an experiment." For the first time in my life my pussy clenched and then throbbed in desire. "I d-dont," I was blushing darker. Her hand slipped into my pants at the same moment she cut me off. Kissing me senseless in ways I never dreamed possible. I felt her fingers find their way into my panties. She groans into the kiss finding just how wet she was making me. My legs spread open to their own accord. I moaned as she played with me. Used her fingers to tease my clit just barely then dipping down to my wetness. I felt my jacket and shirt buttons opening. Dazed I broke the kiss to see what she was doing. (Y/n) latched around my nipples using her tounge to get them to stiff peaks befor teasing it. Trembling from her efforts my legs where about to give out. Noticing she lead me to the couch laying me down on it and resumed what she was doing. "Today is all about you," her tone was husky. Fingers enter me as her thumb was hard at work rubbing my clit to the same rhythm of those fingers. I arch moaning out as I felt amazing. Pleasure licked through every inch of me. I grip the couch crying out when her fingers found something. Something that brought tears to my eyes with how much pleasure was overloading me. My hips buck as she did her best to hold them down. The pressure of her holding me down only seemed to impossibly intensify the feeling. I couldn't take no more and I shattered.

( You Pov )

Haruhi came on my fingers moaning and writhing. The sight of her undoing had me aching to show her more. It was like she'd never had someone do this for her. The thought alone had me soaking through my panties. True I expected to come here and be fucked by a cock, but this was even better. Pulling down her pants and pulling aside her panties I groan at her quivering pussy. Diving my face right in I suck hard on her clit making her cry out my name. Lacing her fingers into my hair pulling me closer. I moan and began to eat her out mercilessly. Haruhi whimpered trying to roll her hips on my face. I slip my tounge into her needed to know how she felt at the same time I slip my own hand into my panties. Teasing and pleasuring myself. Rolling my tounge I look up at her seeing her other hand was gripping the top of the couch on her end. Feeling eyes on her she looked down at me. I work my fingers faster inside myself moaning. "Jesus, " Haruhi moans. Her pussy clenching around my tounge. Using my other hand I spread her further to my tounge. Haruhi's eyes burn the closer she was getting. "Gonna watch yourself cumming on my mouth," I moan abusing my own clit ," watch as I cum on my own fingers~" I return to my work. She nods vigorously becoming impatient. My innocent Haruhi wasn't so innocent demanding what she wanted. Her fingers laced in my hair tried to pull me closer. In return I gently bit her clit making her hips shoot up into my mouth even more. I purr at the pure desire in her eyes. "Please," she whispered , her voice trembling softly," I need to cum~" I groan and really started to at it making her head fly back her mouth opening in a silent cry. Just before we both could cum the door opened. Tamaki came in, all he could see was the back of the couch and Haruhi's blushing face and arm gripping the couch. "Your supposed to be helping us out at the fair, " he accuses getting closer ," not laying down for a na-" Haruhi cried out as I had her cumming on my fucking tounge as Tamaki watched. His eyes shot down to me between her legs cumming on my own fingers. His face becoming dark red. His hand going to his mouth taking in the situation before leaving crying about his little girl. Haruhi hissed as I nipped her clit. "Guess the cats out of the bag," I sigh. Haruhi grabbed the small tie at the base of my outfit and pulled me into a hot heated kiss.