My Forevermore , Mori X Reader *Fluff

( You Pov )

I thew the damn flower crown on the floor. Stupid thing wouldn't stay together no matter how many times I tried. I shook my head trying to clear all these mixed emotions from my head. Mori wasn't mine to keep so why was I so upset about another girl asking him out. How could I have been so foolish! I startle a little when I saw a hand puck up the crumbling flower crown. "So delicate," he smiled in a way that had my heart skipping a beat. "Mori," I blush. "You kept missing a step," he sat down next to me but then pulled me in his lap. Having me face him rather than away from him. "Did you follow me," I couldn't help the pleasure rocketing though me. He didn't answer but instead fixed the crown I had attempted to make. His fingers waving and working with skill. "You do know your the only one I want," he gently set the flower crown on my head. I blush as he let one hand brush hair behind my ear. Letting his touch linger on my cheek. My heart seemed to beat so loudly I was sure he could hear it. " I could have never asked for someone as perfect as you," it was the most he had ever spoken to me. Now unsure this was a dream my eyes landed on his lips. The very thing that I wanted but never let myself have. As if reading my mind he leaned forward his lips a breath away from mine. "Mori," I whisper , and even that sounded to loud in the empty feild. His lips gently touch mine , running his along mine. I tremble with the need to declare my love. But what if it wasn't a dream? He pulled away , a blush spreading along his cheeks. Something I hadn't really seen before. I melted running my thumb lightly across his blush. Leaning forward myself this time I trace my one lips along his watching as the blush grew. "(Y/n)," I've never heard him so nervous ," I've never done this before. I don't kn-" I kissed him softly, guiding his lips. He seemed to cave and relax. Kissing be back with such tenderness that only seemed to trap my heart further. I broke the kiss softly. Mori leaned forward this time he kissed me. Keeping it tender with his heart on his sleeve. Mori stroked my cheek as he broke the kiss. "Will you be my forever," he nuzzled into my chest. Now I knew he heard my heart thundering. I stroke his hair loving how soft it was. "Forever and always babe," I sigh content.