Hostage Pt. 4

You know, I like to think I'm a smart woman. Never got below a C, I'm the one everyone calls for answers...and yet I find myself making stupid decisions.

You would think after Harris put this thing around my ankle that I would behave? Right? I'm in this dangerous situation and yet my kidnapper is being oddly gracious to me. All I have to do is not try to leave.

And what did I do?

I tried to escape, on several occasions.

The first occasion was two days after our arrival to the house. He was gone somewhere and I tried to make a run for it. Why? Because in my head, he was bluffing about the whole ankle bracelet thing.

As soon as I was 21 feet away, I fell to the ground with a huge shock going through my body.

A week after that, Harris was sleeping and I had been banging up the bracelet all day. I hit it against the wall a couple times, beat it with a hammer and everything. So I thought it was broken.

Again, reached that 21st foot and fell straight down. And Harris was being serious when he said there would be punishments.

The first time, he handcuffed me to my bed and made me beg for my freedom.

Second time, he spanked me.

Yes, he spanked me.

So, I thought- if these were the punishments then I shouldn't really fear him. They're puny little consequences.

I can handle handcuffs and spanking.

So, stupidly, I tried to leave again.

This time, for some reason, I thought leaving via car would produce a better outcome.

So I stole the car keys and sped off, and felt that shock once more. But this time, I fought through the pain and kept going. That is until the pain got worse and I had to turn that car right back around.

Harris was waiting for me at the door.

"You're just hardheaded, aren't you?" He asked in an irritated tone. I shrugged and pushed passed him. I wasn't afraid. Like I said, I can handle handcuffs and spanking.

"Strip" He said randomly

Strip? As in, take my clothes off strip? Or like, dance on the pole strip?

"Strip? I asked, confused

He took his shirt off and motioned for me to take mine off

"Woah, woah, woah. Sir you got life incredibly messed up if you think I'm gonna-"

He was staring deep into my eyes with this look of warning.

And then I thought, I ain't had none in two years.

(A/N; I know this wouldn't happen in real life but it's Wattpad so 😂🤷🏾‍♀️)

And he seems soft. How much damage could he do?

I decided to play his game and stripped to my undergarments. He brought a chair in and had me sit down. He then zip tied my hands together and tied my feet to the chair legs- forcing them open. I smirked at him, but he didn't look so amused.

He then left for a few seconds and came back with a vibrator.

"Wait" I said, getting a little nervous

"Nah" He shrugged

He pulled my underwear down to my ankles and turned the vibrator on, pushing it in me.

My head immediately flew back as I moaned in pleasure.

My low moans filled the once quiet room.

"What did I tell you about trying to leave?" He asked

I ignored him, still enjoying the feel of the vibrator.

He must have turned up the toy because the vibrations suddenly got faster and stronger. I was now squirming in the chair, my moans got just a bit louder.

"What did I tell you about trying to leave?" He asked again

By now, I wanted more so I continued to ignore him. Just as I thought, it turned it up again and I was now whimpering at the feel.

"Belle, answer me" He demanded. It was getting a little too much to handle so I decided to comply

"Y-you said not to leave" I stuttered a bit with my answer, but he nodded in approval.

"So why did you try and leave again?" He asked. I shrugged.

My mouth hung open when it got faster. I was getting close.

"P-please I'm about to cum" I whispered. Harris only laughed at me.

"Are you gonna do it again?" He asked

"No" I promised.

I was about five seconds from my climax when he pulled it out, smirking up a storm.

"You don't get to finish" He informed me.

He untied my feet but left my hands zip tied. He then pulled up my underwear and brought some shorts, putting them on me.

"That's your punishment" He said bluntly before walking upstairs.

____________________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

Pt. 5 coming soon

Sorry if this sucked, I am terrible at writing smut or anything pertaining to it 😂