Falling Enemies- Sneak Peak

<Halima Rose>

"Ricky...You know I don't do well with liars" I said with a small laugh. The frightened man in front of me shook every time I spoke. I enjoyed the sight of watching my enemies cry, beg, and tremble. I was a woman you never wanted to cross.

"Halima, I swear, I never stole money from you"

I started to walk around the chair he was tied up in, glaring at him whenever he were able to see my face. Ricky was one of my longest business associates. For a while, I thought I could trust him. Then $1,000 from my business account went missing, then $10,000 then $100,000.

The only person besides me who had access to that account was Ricky. And he's sitting here, all tied up and bloody, still lying to my face.

"Come on now, Ricky! You were the only other person to have access to my account- I know you stole it"

I got closer to him and kneeled down to his ear, "Why did you do it? Huh? Was it for Lily's college fund? Or maybe Micheal's fund? Both?" I asked. Lily and Micheal were his children. He always complained about how he had to take money from their college funds to pay off some debt- and he desperately wanted to put the money back, he just didn't know how he would do it.

I offered him 1 million dollars to go and do a task for me, that way he'd have 500,000 for both his kids. Didn't take the job, so didn't get the money.

"Please don't hurt my kids" He begged

______________

Sorry for mistakes ❤️

^^Coming soon