Employer Pt. 2

"How bad do you want me to work for you?" Ashanti asked with a teasing smirk. Her relatively small hand was still pulling at my hair.

"How bad do you want to work here?" I challenged

Her big brown eyes rolled and she let go of my hair

"I'm in charge, Mr. Anderson"

"I'm not used to being-"

"Told what to do?" She finished, "Well let me show you how fun it can be"

She pulled me up by my expensive blazer, having me again tower over her

"We gotta be quiet, don't make too much noise" She whispered

"I should be telling you the same thing"

Our next moves was pulling our clothes off, then engaging in semi- quiet yet passionate...events?

"You....gotta....be....quiet" Ashanti said through tired breaths

We were on top of the desk, completely disregarding all the important work that was already there.

Ashanti made sure to tell me exactly what she wanted me to do, guiding me through positions and controlling my speed.

It was weird because I'm used to being in full control, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The next 25 minutes of our "interview" was amazing, and by the looks of it- she had reconsidered her decision on whether or not to take the job.

"When do I start?" She asked before kissing me sloppily and biting my lip.

My back hurt, I knew she had scratched it up. My head ached from how much she pulled at my hair, and my legs were nearly weak from all the positions she had conjured up.

"Tomorrow" I answered with a soft smile

I directed her to the bathroom in my office, having her take a shower with me.

I took the time to admire her beautiful body, everything on her was so perfect.

"I can feel you staring Mr. Anderson" She teased

"How can I not? You're gorgeous" I complimented

She handed me the rag and I began washing her back

"So where do you live?" I asked

"Not too far from here. Over in those apartments in Liligrove, you?"

"I live about 10 minutes from Liligrove actually. So it won't take me long to get to your place for a late night-"

"JOSHUA?" We heard a loud voice scream from outside the bathroom

It was a woman's voice, and I knew exactly who it was

"Oh God..." I muttered

"What? Please don't tell me that's your wife"

"No" I assured Ashanti

"Girlfriend?"

"No"

"Babymomma, mother?" She asked

"No, neither one of those" I answered truthfully

The bathroom doorknob began turning, thankfully I locked the door.

That's when the banging on the door began

"JOSHUA! OPEN THE DOOR! WE NEED TO TALK!" The woman yelled

"So you don't have some type of emergency button in here?" Ashanti whispered

"What? Why would I have that?"

"I don't know, I thought all rich people had emergency buttons"

The banging got harder and louder.

"Who is that?" Ashanti finally asked

"Oh.....just my ex wife". I mumbled

"EX- WIFE??" She yelled in disbelief

"IS THERE A GIRL IN THERE?" Mary, my old wife, asked from behind the door

"I asked you if you had a wife, Joshua"

"Yes, and I have no wife. She's my ex wife" I say, putting emphasis on the 'ex' part.

We stayed in the shower until we heard the sound of multiple footsteps coming into the office and Mary screaming to let her go.

"Okay, my security got her, we can leave" I turned the shower off and stepped out, holding onto Ashanti's hand as she stepped out after me.

"Look, I'll work for you and all that- but I don't feel like dodging crazy ex- wives" Ashanti growled

"I promise you won't have to. Mary and I broke up years ago and she just wants money from me. She used me then broke my heart- when I became successful she started to swear up and down that I owe her spousal support. I got a restraining order against her, and she was on parole- looks like she violated both those things. She's probably getting arrested as we speak"

"If you say so..." Ashanti said lowly

"No need to be worried nor afraid, she will never bother you, I'll make sure of it" I kissed her cheek and strolled over to the small bathroom closet where I pulled out gray sweat pants and a black T-shirt, handing it over to Ashanti.

"Oh, I'm not afraid of her- I'm just saying I don't need all that drama in my life" She shrugged, taking the clothes

"Don't stress over it darling, trust me- she'll never bother us again"

Ashanti got dressed in the casual clothes- and she looked beautiful in them.

"What if people notice I'm not wearing undergarments?" She asked

"No one should, the clothes are baggy. I'll give you a jacket though" I say, grabbing a jacket and giving it to her.

"And what if people notice I'm not wearing the same clothes I came in with?" She questioned next

"We could take a route that allows us to only pass by my receptionist. And she won't say anything to you"

She nodded as we walked out the bathroom. I, with a towel still covering my waist, picked up her clothes and found a plastic bag to put them in.

"Don't want you leaving with your clothes in your hands, that's suspicious" I laughed

"We're already suspicious enough, Mr. Anderson" She giggled

I tied the bag closed and fetched me some changing clothes.

Once they were on, I grabbed my briefcase, phone, and keys.

"Let's go"

"You're leaving work?" Ashanti asked with a small grin

"I'm the boss, who's gonna tell me I have to stay?"

We walked out the office- and I knew that our love story was starting to begin.

_______________________
Sorry for mistakes ❤️