Twenty Two

Dedicated to bunnykillzBo, I love your comments and your dedication to the story. Thank you! The next chapter dedicated to my favourite comment (also need to vote). By they way, what does ftr mean? :)

"Alexia? Alexia! Are you ok?" Elias grabbed the phone from Sander and placed it against his ear desperately. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I thought you were dead, I saw them shoot you."

"That doesn't matter now. Where are you? Are you hurt? How are you calling me right now? Did you escape?"

"Elias." Alexia spoke quietly, shutting him up. "Are you alone right now?" He glanced at Sander, Jonathon, Adam, James and the others briefly before mumbling a yes. 

"That's a lie, I know the others are with you. Look, Elias go off on your own for a second this is important." Elias hesitated for a moment before leaving the room for another one, slamming the door shut and locking it before anyone could follow him. 

"What is it? It's Olivia isn't it? Please, don't say it, don't you dare say it. " Elias began to panic, thinking Alexia was about to tell him the worst.

"No, no, she's alive, as good as she can be considering the situation. She'-" Alexia hesitated, the silence causing Elias to frown. He could hear shuffling and whispering on the other hand and his worries only intensified. 

"She's what? She's what Alexia? " He demanded as impatience began to set in. 

"Nothing, she's fine. We have a plan to get her out, we just need you to listen carefully."

"We? Who's we?" Elias questioned with furrowed brows and suddenly the speaker on the other side of the phone changed and Elias' blood grew cold. 

"Well, well, well, you just refuse to die don't you?" Lorenzo's voice thick accent rang through the phone and Elias felt himself grow hot with fury.

"You fucking bastard, I'm going to fucking kill you. You and-"

"Ah, ah, ah, Eli my boy." Lorenzo interrupted in a slightly mocking tone, "I would stay here and listen to your idle threats but we don't have time for that. I hope you'll be smart and listen to what I have to say instead of listing empty threats because as long as you don't know where we are, that's what they'll remain, empty." 

"What the fuck do you want? Haven't you done enough? You've taken everything from me, you and that piece of shit you suck off, you've taken everything and where's Alexia? What did you do to her?" Lorenzo chuckled slightly before answering. 

"She's here and she'll be fine but for how long depends on you. We might have taken everything from you but there's something you can get back, make that two things, that is if you'll listen." Elias remained quiet, which Lorenzo took as an initiative to continue speaking. 

"I can help you get them, rescue them, a quick in and out mission, gone by the time Luca will notice. I need you to get as many men as possible, but not too many that'll draw attention, come to New York and once you're in New York contact me on this number, I'll give you the address and we'll continue from there. Elias, it's important this remains as secretive as possible, I know you want revenge, I know you want to kill us all, but you can't afford all that right now, there's too much at risk now. Once Olivia is safe and far enough from him, come back by all means and get yourself killed, that's on you." 

Elias who had been silent this entire time, collapsed on a chair, a hand running over his face in frustration. 

"Why the fuck would I trust you? You killed my sister. My parent's are dead because of the damned man you work for, nothing, absolutely nothing, that is associated with you ends well for me. I would be an idiot to think you're to help me. This is a trick isn't it? To get me out in the open, to kill me, for sure this time."