Unconscious Baani!

Start from the beginning

"Seems like she's being you now" Dad peeped in and I looked at him confused

"When she kept it real and simple.. You were running away.. Making things which are simple..very complicated. And now...she's" He told and I sighed.

"I.. May be said a lot to her today in anger" I whispered

"But when? She wasn't with you even" Maya mom said

"She was with me in restroom" I said and then realized what I said right now.

How can you be so idiot Kabeer Mittal!!

I looked at the both faces looking at me with first shock which slowly turned into smirk and teasing smiles.

"Just to talk" I added and dad chuckled

"I didn't even ask you the details" He smirked

"I don't have any.. And even if I'll have why would I tell you. It will be between me and my wife" I told and again face palmed myself.

I'm getting habits of this girl!!!

God!!!!!!

Umm.. Well I kinda.. Started believing in him too!!!

He.. Didn't let her happen anything.

What more I could've wished for.

And I know in what condition.. What type of dilemma I was even at that time. I want to tell Baani so much.. I want to talk to her.... But this stubborn girl is ready to do anything other then talking to me.

And what I want is.. She talking to me.

God!!!

Why are women so difficult!!!

"Kabeer. Have your coffee. I'll call Baani. It's been so much time and she's not here till now" Maya mom said standing up and went upstairs.

I.. Left her alone there.

But she didn't left me with any option!

"Kabeer!!! Kabeer..Baani.." Maya mom's scream came and I and dad stood up

"You wait here I'll see" Dad said

"No ways" I replied and ran upstairs.

I ran towards room when saw rest room's door opened and ran inside.

The sight in front of me shook me to core.

"Baani" I screamed as I saw her lying unconscious inside shower.

I ran there sitting on my knees and took her in my arms.

She was cold!!

Just a bit less then frozen.

"Baani. Baani open your eyes" I said shaking her head but there was no replies.

Her lips turned blue and she was unconscious!!

"Baani open your damn eyes" I screamed shaking her but it was futile.

"Kabeer. Take her out from there" Dad said and I nodded.

My brain cells stopped working and all I could see was she unconscious.

"Dad... Call doctor" I said and he nodded going out.

"Kabeer. Lay her down here" Maya mom pointed to the couch there and I nodded laying her down.

"Do.. Something.. Maya mom please. Please" I begged and she nodded wiping her tears.