S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

__________________
__________________________________

Yeah.. I'm doing that habit again.

I looked at the side of Nali's face as she faced my chest, her body curled into a semi ball.

Light snores came from her mouth as her chest rised and fell.

My tail wrapped around her waist as if it's securing her body.

My eyes lingered on her mouth for a while... but my eyes soon scanned her whole body.

I just wanted to play with her for a bit so I booped her nose, causing her to unconsciously scrunch it.

I lightly chuckled as she swiped a tongue across her lips before burying her face into my chest more.

She still has her clothes on though... I feel like she's a bit uncomfortable.

I slowly picked her up from the couch as I got off of it also.

I carried her bridal style and we went to her room.

Then, I lightly put her down on the comfy mattress.

I stripped her from her clothing then I put her under the bed sheets.. this would look so wrong if someone came in here.

I dimmed the lights then I also got under the bed sheets and I wrapped my arms around her waist, my legs tangled with hers.

My eyes soon fluttered shut, her soft snores is what lured me into a slumber.

I slept with Nali in my arms which is the most comfortable thing I've ever experienced.

• • •

I woke up earlier than Nali, as I always did.

I looked at my phone and saw it was... 5:22 am.. she would usually wake up around this time... I went to go look at Nali to check if she's even alive and... she is.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and left the room to go to the kitchen.

Nali isn't going to college today so... I'm making her some

Pancakes

• • •

Plan B.

I'm going to Ihop to get some pancakes.

I walked to Ihop which took.... 23 minutes.

I then ordered some pancakes. They had my order ready after probably, 10 minutes.

Alot of people stared at my ears and tail though.

When I left Ihop, I had gotten stares when I walked down the sidewalk. Is it that weird to see a feline hybrid carrying a Ihop bag or something?

I had soon got to the hotel and I saw a new receptionist...

It's not a women so it's none of my concern.