"I-if something goes wrong and I can't do it, can you promise me to look after him?" Yagi asked.

"...I can provide advice, but he needs to make his own connections." Y/N said, before walking to Nezu's office, leaving Yagi alone in the meeting room.

"What did the vestige tell you?" Nezu asked.

"My connections with the League is cut off right now. That is all you need to know." Y/N stated blankly.

"Does this mean you work for the heroes and only the heroes?" Nezu asked for confirmation.

"For now, yes. Though, after what is going to happen, I believe it will be full time." Y/N said.

"Though this is great news, you still haven't told me what the vestige told you. You've only told me what decision you've come to." Nezu said, sipping on his tea.

"I'd rather not bring it up." Y/N clenched his fist behind his back, his face contorting into one of rage, sadness, and betrayal despite his attempt to hide it.

"I see all of your memories are back then." Nezu concluded.

"I'll be going." Y/N held in his gasp, ignoring the question and leaving the room.

~ oOo ~

*crash* *thud*

Y/N fell to the floor as he threw knives at his wall over and over. His neighbors unable to hear the noises as Y/N had silenced his surroundings with a Quirk.

The ghosts stood by, unable to get towards Y/N despite their efforts to get to him.

Hikage was the only one who wasn't trying though. He was more focused on his Quirk. He could sense a danger rising but he couldn't tell from where besides Y/N.

"We shouldn't have told him." Yoichi thought.

"We can't keep letting him deal with this alone." En said.

"How are we supposed to get to him? None of our Quirks are letting us in." Daigoro asked trying to grab Y/N with Black Whip. Which did nothing but tangle Mist Yagi instead. Somewhere else, Toshinori Yagi shivered and felt his body seize up slightly.

"He needs to let out his anger first. It will stop eventually." Nana stated, reminiscing sadly over the times where she tried to deal with Kotaro's temper tantrums.

"Just wondering. But does anyone feel slightly upset for no reason?" Yoichi asked.

"Now that you mention it, yeah." Daigoro said, finally untangling Mist Yagi.

The others also felt the same way.

"I think you guys should see this." Hikage stated from the kitchen doorframe nearby.

"What is that!?" Daigoro asked, on alert now seeing what Hikage was looking at.

The others had similar reactions as they also put their guard up.

In front of them was something much similar to Mist Yagi. It was radiating a dark and light f/c colored aura. The shape of it was much like Y/N. The lighter aura felt comforting and safe while the darker aura felt angry and feral. Whatever it was, it didn't look stable.

"You don't think.." Daigoro trailed off.

"It's a high possibility.. especially after what we saw on the roof. No regular punch would be that strong unless it were..." En answered.

"Does he have both—" Nana gasped.

"We need to get it out of him somehow." Hikage's eyes widened, running back towards Y/N.

"Y/N! Listen to me! Calm down!" Yoichi shouted at the top of his dead lungs.

The vestiges were worried more than before. If Y/N really had both OFA and AFO, it would get stronger. This would result in something much like Hikage's situation.

"How am I supposed to stay calm, Yoichi?" Y/N asked. Tear stains ran down his face.

"At least stop pushing us away." Yoichi begged.

"You talking to me especially, is enough. The fact that you're even inside my apartment is enough." Y/N said, throwing another knife into the wall.

"The fact that you might actually die is enough of a reason for us to be here." Hikage stated.

"What?"