19_Rumours They Say

LAYLA

I stirred awake from my deep slumber when I felt a pair of lips softly pressing against mine. 

I was still hazy in sleep and with my cloudy mind, my lips moved back instinctively. The pair of lips travel over my cheek, down to my jaw as a whine leaves my lips at the ticklish sensation. I feel him smile against my skin as he finally slides down to my neck and pressed more kisses there. A sound of appreciation escapes me and his warm breath reaches my ears.

"I have to leave, baby." He whispers, his lips still lingering over my ears. Even in my sleep, I cling to him, showing him my disapproval.

He chuckles," You have no idea how ravishing you look right now but gotta leave, flower." With my eyes closed, I let out a sigh of disappointment as I felt his warm body get off me. 

He pulls the blanket over me and I immediately snuggle back into it. The kiss brushed over my forehead is all I feel before I slip back into my interrupted sleep.

The next time my eyes blink open, I clearly remember everything that happened. I roll around to check my clock and it's just seven. 

When the hell did he leave?

Yawning and stretching, like Mr.Fluff, I stumble into the bathroom and get on with my morning routine. 

I slip on a baggy top and shorts, carry my backpack and doc martens as I stride down the hallway to the kitchen.

The pleasant aroma of Luke's cooking hits me and I quietly walk over and prepare coffee for both of us.

The morning passes over decently as we reach school and are currently walking through the corridors to reach our classes.

"Hey bitches!" A high-pitched voice calls us before a tiny frame collides with me and Luke from behind. 

"Bella." She grins at us and squeezes herself between us. 

"It's been so long, guys. Did ya miss me?"

"Of course, Bell-"

"No, bitch-"

Luke and I begin at the same time and we both burst into laughter making Bella grumble and smack me.

"I missed you too, LuLu." She whines hugging Luke and he giggles as I shake my head, fighting a grin.

As we walk, I notice unfamiliar faces standing in front of the principal's room.

"They are the royal guards, aren't they? What are they doing here?" Luke questions, echoing exactly what I wanted to know.

"Well, you know the whole deal about 'The Beast' right? The King extended security and guards everywhere." Bella answers distractedly as she shamelessly checks out one of the guards.

"Aren't guards supposed to be buffy morons or something? Why is that guy so fucking hot?" And the exact guy turns to look at us or someone in particular, as though he heard us clearly from this long distance. 

Luke turns red and I roll my eyes," Can you please be discreet or something?" And to my surprise, I see Bella flustered and her face flushed red.

She scowls at my surprised face," What? He's just hot, okay?" She hisses at me, clearly getting more flustered. 

"Fine, whatever. But how do you know all this shit though?"

"Well, my dad's the King's Chief guard you see."

"Oh."

"Yup. So I know all the tea. And hey! Did you know that they have gotten a glimpse of The Beast?" She leans in, whispering in a hushed tone.

"Really? Oh my God, it's not an actual beast, is it?" Luke frowns.

"That's the big deal, I heard it was a huge wolf or something like that."

And my mind blanks and my breath stops at that. 

What the fuck?

•♧-------------¡☆◇☆¡---------------♧•

So what do you think?

Vote, comment, and share guys😉

~SN~