12_"An Alpha"

LAYLA

"Tell me you don't feel it." I stare at his eyes, its colour flickering from blue to grey and I'm stunned into silence. 

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I felt the lump in my throat and the weight tugging at my heart. 

"Tell me you don't feel it and I'll leave and never appear in front of you again." 

Bastard.

How was I supposed to say that? How could I say that when I've been an emotional mess ever since I've met him? I felt every fucking thing...

Before I do something stupid like weeping into his chest, I push myself away from him and try to ignore the emotions in his eyes.

"That's not the point because I still don't know anything about you while you know my name and I'm sure you know more."

He moves back to his previous position with the 'I don't give a fuck' face," It's Vladmir. But you can call me anything, flower."

Somehow I have a feeling he was smirking at me but I ignore it and take in the new revelation and something clicks into my heart. I ignored it and went back to questioning him because I had a feeling he won't feel generous anytime after.

"You don't look like a Beta."

"Because I'm not, flower. I'm disgusted you'd even think that." And I almost snicker at his offended look.

"Then..." I trail off expecting an answer, instead, his eyes seem to gleam as though he knew something.

"You know the answer, flower."

My pulse rises as he stands up to his full height and walks to stand right in front of me, making me gulp as I look up at his huge frame.

He crouches down in front of me so we're face to face and it makes my breathing difficult. "You knew I was your mate even before you knew what it even meant. You felt me even before you came of age."

The soft look in his eyes made me lose more of my inhibitions. But I wanted to hear it from him. I needed to hear it from him.

He pauses for a moment eyeing me before saying the one thing that I knew would change my life forever.

"I'm an Alpha. Your Alpha."

An Alpha.

And that night I fell asleep in his arms as my heart beats over the foreign revelations. The soft fabric of his black cloth brushes over my forehead and I'm out in my dreams with the same words lingering in my mind.

My Alpha

•♧-----------☆◇☆-----------♧•

This is my favorite chapter, don't even ask me why...

~SN~