31.5: A 6000+ Special

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You're not actually drunk," Seungmin whispered into Jeongin's ear, "are you?" He asked and Jeongin only shook his head in return.

"No," Jeongin whispered, pecking Seungmin on the cheek, "no, I'm not drunk," he added, "I've been sober ever since we started cleaning up, it only got better when I got into the water."

Seungmin chuckled, "Why are we whispering?"

Jeongin bit his lip as he held back a dorky smile, "I don't know." They both shared a hearty laugh as they swam farther from the ramp, Seungmin saw that Changbin and Hyunjin had discarded themselves from the water, leaving him and Jeongin at the lake.

"They left," Seungmin muttered, eyes still lingering at the corner where they went through, making it an excuse to not look at Jeongin.

"Seungmin?" Jeongin endearingly called the older male, the latter turning his head immediately at Jeongin, the he raised his brows curiously at him. "Are you going to kiss me or not?"

Seungmin smiled down at Jeongin and pulled him close, and then he paused when their lips were inches apart, "If I taste any alcohol from your lips, Jeongin, I swear to God-"

"What are you gonna do then, Minnie?" Jeongin teased, giggling, "Are you gonna somehow make me apologize for drinking more than you did?"

"We'll see." Seungmin leaned in and pressed his lips against Jeongin's soft ones, Jeongin pecked Seungmin's lips, then his nose and even brought up the older male's hand to plant a tender kiss on it.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to kiss me," Jeongin smiled fondly at Seungmin as he leaned in, kissing Seungmin without waiting for the older male's reply. He snaked his arms around Seungmin's shoulders, his hand reaching to tug at Seungmin's hair as their kiss started to deepen. Jeongin paused, "So, do I taste like alcohol?"

Shaking his head a 'no', he resumed on kissing Jeongin, he couldn't just get enough of the younger male, his hands started to squeeze the younger male's hips, causing Jeongin to gasp. They both parted from the kiss and Seungmin looked at Jeongin in the eyes intently "Innie, can we go to our room, please?" He panted, and Jeongin didn't hesitate to nod in agreement to the red headed male.

The couple went through the kitchen door, yet none of them bothered to greet the others that were in the kitchen, Jeongin's hand was in Seungmin's, they both were making a path of wet footprints from the kitchen door to their room.

"I'll go shower for a bit," Jeongin said, taking off his shirt as they finally got inside of their room, throwing it into the laundry and getting a fresh bath towel, "you gonna join me?" He teasingly asked as he got to the entrance of the bathroom atteched to the room.

Seungmin flushed a bit, but then he composed himself and rolled his eyes playfully, "Absolutely," he answered, "you go ahead, I'll follow."

As Jeongin got into the bathroom, Seungmin stripped down, leaving himself in his boxer briefs. He turned to the bathroom entrance and placed his glass down onto the top of the bedside drawer. By the time he entered the bathroom, it was already fogged with steam, he shut the door and placed his towel by Jeongin's towel, hanging on the rack.

He couldn't help his quickly beating heart as he inched closer to the glass panel that separated the shower from the tub and toilet. He's never done stuff like this before, and he hoped it wouldn't fail anyone of them. He slid the glass door open and found Jeongin relaxed under the shower.

Turning off the shower, he twirled to face Seungmin, "You're blushing," he chuckled at how red Seungmin's cheeks were, "you saw me naked before, remember?"

"Ah," Seungmin sheepishly laughed, "that whole month when we needed to save water, I remember Chan was glaring at me-"

"He needed to protect the baby after all." Jeongin giggled, stepping closer to Seungmin and pulling him into the shower, turning it on instantly, letting the warm water run down their bodies.