"We will count to three." Kit said.

ONE...

TWO...

THR...

The door knob clicked and Beam finally opened the door. He was looking like a mess with ruffled hair and an oversized t shirt which was clearly not his, a bowl of ice cream in his one hand and spoon in his mouth. His eyes were red and puffy.. indicating that he was crying since so long. The tear stains were visible on his face.

"Beam." Kit whispered. He couldn't say more. He was too shocked to see Beam in this state. Pha was stunned on his spot too.

"Pha." Beam said softly looking at his friends and the tears started flowing again.

Pha came out of his numb state and engulfed Beam in his hug.. "Sshhh.. It's ok. We are here Beam." He said caressing his head."Kit come in and close the door." He said and all of them entered in the room and finally sat on the bed.

"Beamie what happened.? Kit asked softly to Beam.

"It.. It hurts.. Forth.. He.." Beam was trying to make a sentence.

"What did that fucker do to you.. Tell me I'll kill him." Pha said fuming with anger gritting his teeth.

"Nothing.. He did nothing. It's me and my fucking feeling for him. It hurts to know that I never meant anything for him and I never would." He chuckled while crying.

"It's strange isn't it.? He wasn't even my boyfriend but it hurts more than a breakup." He said smiling sadly while the tears were falling from his face.

"But.. What happened.? You guys were getting along fine right.? We even went together to eat and watched movie.. Everything was good till last weekend when we were there right.. then what happened between you two that you are like this." Kit was confused because everyone could see Beam and Forth were good together. Atleast till the last time they were on the cafe. Everything seemed perfect for him.

"I don't know what happened but Forth was ignoring me since then. At first I avoided thinking maybe he is just busy but soon I realized he just didn't want to talk to me." Beam said sniffing.

"I tried.. I tried so hard you know but he didn't talk to me. I asked him to hangout, to eat or have coffee together but he just ignored me. He doesn't even look at me even though I sat there for so long." He said."What did I do wrong.?" He asked softly more to himself.

"You did nothing wrong. He is an asshole who doesn't deserve you that's it." Pha replied. He was so angry he just wanted to bury Forth alive at this moment.

"Don't cry Beam. Pha is right he doesn't deserve you. Try to move on. Don't hurt yourself like this." Kit said looking sympathetically at his friend.

"I know.. I have to move on. I couldn't even make him my friend and I thought I will make him my boyfriend. How wrong I was. I'm just useless. Beam Baramee my ass.. I'm just a pathetic loser." He chuckled at himself.

"Hey shut up. Don't you dare to talk like that about yourself. Listen Beamie you don't need someone to attest that how amazing you are. Don't ever degrade yourself for others. You are perfect the way you are." Pha said and hugged Beam tightly. "Idiot you could tell us before everything instead of crying alone in the room." Pha smacked his head a little after the hug and Beam smiled thinly."Kit bring him water please and you.. Stop eating ice cream. How much you ate since the morning.?" Pha said and Beam chuckled.

"I don't know how people deal with breakups and shit. It fucking hurts and I was not even in a relationship. I thought maybe ice cream would help. People eat that right.?" Beam asked innocently and both his friends shook their heads.