Chapter 110: Number 12 Grimmauld Place

Start from the beginning

"Don't call me Nymphadora," Tonks snapped as he now bubble-gum pink hair turned red.

"Tonks will be right in front of you," Moody said, rolling both his eyes. "Rogers, make sure he sticks close and on her tail. Lupin will be covering you from bellow and I'm going to be behind you. The rest will be circling is. We don't break formation for anything, got me? If one of us is killed..."

"Is that likely?" Harry asked looking between Moody and me. While Moody ignored him, I shook my head to let him know that it wasn't likely to happen.

"The other keep flying, don't stop, don't break ranks. If they take out all of us and you survive, Harry, the rear guard are standing by to take over. Keep flying east and they'll join you."

"Wow, Dad's pre mission pep talked are a lot better Moody's and one of his included the line 'you get killed, you walk it off'," I joked as Tonks and Moody started to bicker about his 'positive' attitude.

"No one is going to die," Kingsley Shacklebolt, another auror, said in his deep, calming voice and ending the argument.

"Mount your brooms, that's the first signal," Professor Lupin announced as he pointed to a shower of bright red sparks in the sky and here, I was thinking we were waiting on Moody's paranoia to tell us that we were safe to go.

"Second signal, let's go!" Professor Lupin said as green sparks filled the sky.

I had forgotten how much I loved flying until I kicked off the ground and felt the rush of the wind in my hair. I knew that everyone else would have been freezing in the chilly English night air, but thanks to my Asgardian side I could enjoy the flight without freezing to death.

Throughout the trip Moody continued to shout orders to us so that we weren't seen by muggles. More than anything I wanted to shout at him that this wasn't my first mission, but I bit my tongue and kept a watch over Harry. I could tell by the look on his face that he was happy to be away from Privet Drive and his awful family. I just hoped that we could get him off the stupid under age magic charge so that he could continue to be that happy.

 I just hoped that we could get him off the stupid under age magic charge so that he could continue to be that happy

After Tonks yelled at Moody that we didn't need to make a second lap to make sure we weren't followed, the group of aurors landed on normal looking street in front of a row of town houses

After Tonks yelled at Moody that we didn't need to make a second lap to make sure we weren't followed, the group of aurors landed on normal looking street in front of a row of town houses. Both Harry and I followed the group on to the ground and looked at each other in confusion. It didn't look like a place where you would have a top secret hide out, but over the years I had learnt not to question these things. We all waited for Moody to get rid of the street lights before he could tell us where we were actually going. When the street was shrouded in darkness, Moody limped his way over to us and shove a bit of scrap paper at us.