"Oh my god. Jack! You're bleeding." I gasped before pulling a handkerchief out of my pocket to put pressure on it.

My efforts were cut off when Jack waved it away and pulled me into a kiss which I of course melted into.

"Don't ever keep a secret like that away from me. Or else I'm gonna be the one beating your ass." He said once he pulled away.

"Well at least I'll enjoy it." I shrugged while grinning. This made Jack immediately turn pink.

"Oi! Love birds, as much as I love that you're finally together, we need to figure out how we're gonna make 4, 18-19 year olds survive in a tree house without being murdered by our parents." 2 interrupted.

"Jealous, much?" I joked before grinning at Jack.

"Who would've known that the all mighty Jack would become speechless after a mere flirtatious comment." I chuckled.

"Shove it." He glared as he snapped out of his state.

"What and where?" I asked, turning pink in embarrassment. Did I actually say that?

"Later." Jack said, walking towards where 2 and Yoichi were.

Now it was my turn to stand there shocked.

"Y/N!" 2 shouted, snapping me out of it.

"Coming!" I shouted.

*flash*

"We did it!" I shouted in triumph.

We had finally finished building the house. It was in the middle of Haibori Forest. It was 2 floors and had an attic. We even were able to figure out plumbing and electricity all the while trying to balance jobs and bills.

"Thank goodness." 2 sighed helping Yoichi off the floor.

Yoichi's body started getting weaker and weaker and we haven't figured out why.

"You guys finished? It looks great." Jack said, walking towards us, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Welcome back, babe. And yeah, we've just finished. Of course we need to supply it a bit more but hey, it's good for the four of us." I shrugged.

"You seem less energetic today, Y/N." 2 pointed out.

"Today marks 6 years since my parents.." I frowned, trailing off.

"Don't think about those fuckers. They deserve what they got after what they did to you." Jack growled.

"Yeah, I get urges to chop their heads off, but that doesn't change the fact that they are my parents, Jackass." I stated.

"Whatever. Let's head inside. Yoichi looks like he's about to fall over." Jack said.

"It's not my fault that my body is becoming weaker." Yoichi retorted.

"Well until we can figure it out, we need to get you rest or something." 2 stated.

*flash*

"Are you hearing what you're saying?" I asked.

"We know what we're saying. We've been at it for years with another friend of ours." 2 said.

"This is ridiculous. I just went out. I didn't see anything like what you're saying. Stop with the hero-villain complex thing. This is real life, not a comic." I rolled my eyes.

"N/N. You've got to believe us. Jack is starting something evil. We're trying to protect you by asking you to join our revolt." Yoichi said.

"Revolt against what? These stupid Quirks that started popping up? It's just a rumor." I stated.

"It's not a rumor Y/N. Why do you think you don't get injuries? Why do you think Yoichi has gotten sick despite having nothing wrong with him? Why do you think weird stuff has been happening?" 2 asked.

"Just- I can understand the Quirks or whatever they are, but seriously? Jack, evil? Yoichi, he's your own brother. Our best friend, 2. If he really had the power to take and transfer Quirks, why hasn't he taken my supposed Quirk?" I asked.

"Because, I love you to much to be mean like that. Now why didn't you guys let me tell my boyfriend about my power?" Jack asked, opening the door and leaning against the door frame.

"Sorry. You seemed busy." 2 said.

"Just let me tell him next time. Anyways, can I talk to you in private, dear?" Jack asked.

"Of course." I nodded before following him out the door.

"Don't forget what we talked about." Yoichi stated before I left.

"I know what I'm doing." I assured them before continuing to follow Jack outside.

This was where the start of my vigilantism would begin.