14

Both angle and fern were very excited for the dinner no one could understand why , after a while everyone sat on the table .

Thorn - thank you gulf for letting us stay .

Gulf - it's ok big deal , the food will be served in 10-15 mins .

Angle - phi I ordered clothes and other stuff for fern ,here is the bill .

Gulf - what , angle fern what all did you order.

Angle - sorry phi we tired to minimize the expenditure but still it came this much .

Gulf - cancle everything I am takeing you both shopping tommorow and will buy according to me , seriously you are my babies you the  siblings of gulf kanawat , babies what will happen in this stuff you both need a proper closet , you know we can only get a pair of t-shirt and jeans in this much money .

Fern- but phi I ordered lot of clothes .

Gulf - princess 4 pair of clothes are not enough and you didn't even order shoes , slippers , toys i am taking you out thats it.

Tar - phi take me too I am also your brother or better adopt me.

Thorn - what you have brother who can buy you everything .

Tar- oh you are so stingy always complain .

Thorn- your shopping list is longer than your height .

Gulf - stop it both of you , you both can join us I am talking these both miseres to shopping , guys you don't need to save money spend as much you like okk and phi Sam will be arriving soon .

Fern - really phi , will phi Sam stay with us .

Angel - don't be too excited fern , when he come then we will ask him.

Thorn tar and new were confused with fern and angles reaction finally when gulf went to get there dinner tar asked them .

Tar - angle by the way who is phi Sam .

Angle- oh phi Sam he is our favourite person ofcourse after phi gulf , he take care of us he is also an orphan and phi gulfs good friend you know phi sam loves phi gulfs very much .

Mew- what !!

Fern-  giggled phi Sam promised me I can be the flower girl at there weeding .

Thorn- what wedding.

Angle - phi sam loves phi gulf , he always look after him ge went Paris three years ago but promised if they don't have partners till then they will get married .

Thorn whispered in mews ear , bro you have a big competition now .

After a while gulf reatured with alot of good .

Angle - ohh phi we knew you will make it.

Gulf - what are you talking about.

Angle - these all are phi sams favourite food .

Gulf - yes and ferns too remember , and phi will come home after so many years he deserves some good food and my baby fern to she looks so thin now I will make her chubby again.

Fern- phi gulf I want to stay in shape .

Gulf - what shape you don't need to do anything I will make you cubby again eat more .

Fern- If I get fat no one will marry me .

Gulf - that will be good then you can stay with me forever .

Fern - phi Sam too .

Is someone missing me!!!!

Fern - phi sam ...

Angle - phi Sam we missed you .

Gulf - phi gulf ran to Sam and hugged him tightly and Sam to hugged him and lifted him a little .

Sam - oh by baby I missed you so much .

Gulf - I hate you , you didn't even contacted me .

Sam - sorry na , I smell my favourite food let's eat .

Gulf - come in phi , ame bring phi luggage and put it in the guest room .

At the dinner tar and thorn were talking about something mew was silently listing to his  husband's conversation with his lover which was pissing him and fern and angle were also talking to Sam .

Sam - I heard what happened to fern you did the right thing , what will you do now.

Gulf - acctally I have all of uncles property under me now I will keep the business and when angle will graduate I will give all of his business to angle.

Sam - how much did he own .

Gulf - I am not sure but seeing his property and business around 1000 millon bhats .

Tar- what it is like to to much. .

Gulf- I know.

Tar- if you don't mind phi how much do you earn .

Gulf - good question I earn around 50 million bhats a month and I will have around 5000-10000 million bhats .

Thorn - what gulf you are hell rich you can spend the rest of your life with doing anything accept spending .

Tar- so true you earn 10times more than mew too .

Gulf - is that so.

Sam - my baby gulf has really worked hard and still he work very hard.

Gulf - that's not true ,I am the boss I just give order .

Sam - baby I know you work like 18 hours a day , you haven't taken a day of in past 7 years you work on weekends too .

Gulf - how did you know.

Sam - your secretory .

Gulf - I don't have anything else to do so I work it's not when I come here I have someone or something to do or be with so I prefer working.

Sam- what nonsense you have fern and angle now , and I am here to and you are not working for next one month .

Gulf - but phi .

Sam - no buts you have two secretarys  for work let them work , and we are going shopping tommorow .

Gulf - but phi I have alot of clothes , I literally have two rooms full of suites I have around 200 suits.

Sam - what about t-shirt , pajamas and slippers .

Gulf - I don't remember .

Sam - your work time is over we are going shopping you need to relax now there is a world outside you know .

Gulf - ofcourse I know I go drinking every weekend .

Sam - so have what , having one night stands is not life , you have a brother and sister you have to be there of them not own physical but also mentally . By the baby how many one night did you have so far .

Gulf - I don't remember I guess around 120-150 .

Sam - with different people .

Gulf - I don't know maybe I just do my thing and leave .

Mew - do you guys know there is a small kid here .

Sam- I am sorry I was just curious about my babies life , from this I remember your uncle and aunty got you married to some guy they know .

Gulf - I divorced him .

Sam - that's really good I still have my chance , by the way why did you divorce him .

Gulf - I will tell you everything later ...

Is Sam a good or bad news for mewgulf.... Double update for my lovely readers ......