16

After six months -

Gulf continued to do his business and the old life style he had before meeting mew, he still has one night stands which mew hated but he had no reason to stop gulf , to Sam gulfs sexual life didn't matter at all , fern started going to school and angle and tar were still learning business from gulf for long he got to know about mew and Gulfs past and also how much mew loved gulf so he decided to give gulf to mew and backed out ...... Everything was going ok.....

In gulfs office-

Gulf - mr mew thank you for being my secretary you can rejoin your company mr long will take care of everything now .

Mew- thank you mr gulf it was my pleasure to work with you.

Mews pov-

I am not happy with what is happening I know what I did to him was wrong but now he is my life I can't live without him now I want him I need him , how can I make him forgive me and tell him I really love him I really do but this Sam he is always with my baby I can't control myself when Sam is with him , I took his love for me for granted now god is punishing me for that .. in past six months we lived together I tried everything I could to be with him but nothing worked I don't know what to do anymore today is my last day with gulf ..

At home-

Mew, gulf , angle and fern were having dinner.....

Angle - phi I have something .

Gulf - yes what is it .

Angle - can we go on a family trip phi ,ferns school is giving vacation for two months and we both have never been outside the city so can we go somewhere for a few days .

Fern - please phi .

Gulf - ofcourse we can , I was planning a trip it's been so long I too went out pack your stuff for a month and if you need anything just order or tell me ok .

Angle - thank you phi .

Mew - can I join you guys I mean , me tar ,thorn ,Sam ?

Gulf - if angle and fern are comfortable .

Angle - we won't mind phi .

Mew - then its final all of us are going.

Mew called and informed tar and thorn , but he was the one to get a shocking news tar has a patner now so as thorn too they both are in a relationship with two other guys tars boyfriends name is tum and thorns boyfriend is champ . They requested mew if could bring there partners and gulf said ok .

Mew - gulf did you know tar and thorn have boyfriend.

Gulf - oh my I didn't know , invite them I too want to met them .

Sleeping fern woke up with shouting gulfs voice .

Fern - I too want a boyfriend brother .

Gulf - what no you are too small to have a boyfriend .

Fern - but I want a boyfriend .

Gulf - ok ok I will get you one now sleep we have to go shopping tommorow .

Mew also slept in gulfs room thinking got a way to make gulf accept him back .

Next day -

Gulf dragged mew everywhere to clothes shops to shoes he bought the entire shops .

On shoes shop-

Mew was looking at some shoes and gulf was buying for fern and angle but angle told gulf to stop is crazy shopping attitude so he went to mew.

Mew - what happened .

Gulf - they don't love me I just love shopping they are not letting me buy .

Mew - gulf it's true you shop like crazy .

Gulf - I don't care ohh this is so pretty .

Mew and gulf were just looking at shoes suddenly a sales lady came and started explaing them about the new collection .

Sirs the ones you are holding are couples shoes they are so much in trend especially for same gender couples they will look perfect on you.

The lady continued telling mew stuff which he was least intresed in so he bought two pairs after everyone was done they met at the gate gulf saw mew only has one shopping bag in his hand .

Gulf - where is your stuff mew .

Mew - see this his bag I got new shoes .

Gulf - in three hours you got one shoes that's it seriously mew you don't know how to shop come i will help you .

Angle -phi you go with phi mew we will take driver to home .

Gulf - be careful and text me as soon you reach .

Fern - by phi .

Gulf - now I will show you how to shop mew .

Mew took the opportunity to shop with gulf , but really gulf is crazy when it comes to shopping he took mew from one shop to other and they bought so many clothes and other things .

Mew - gulf that's enough .

Gulf - nope my rules now follow me baby I mean mew .

Mew - ohh if you call me baby we can shop the entire world.

Gulf - whatever , gulf walked away from the teasing mew and bumped into someone .

Hi ! Phi phi gulf hello .

Gulf - hey , do I know you.

Ohh phi I am fiat you don't remember me .

Gulf - sorry fiat I really don't .

It's ok phi I was one of your one night remember I asked you be my boyfriend a month ago and you told now to waste my time and find someone better see this is my boyfriend .

Gulf - that's good I am really happy for you .

Mew - who are they .

Gulf told mew everything he remembered about the guy which pissed mew alot .

Mew dragged gulf as soon as fiat left .

Mew - gulf I know what I did in the past was worng I hurted you too much but please baby give me a chance I love you I don't know when I fell for you but I do I really do please accept me and give me a chance I promise not to disappoint you .

Gulf - let's go home I and i will give you my answer ....

Hello people this chapter is for two of my readers who requested me to continue this story so I got a few ideas what to write next it's still in hold I will finish it as soon as I get some time ... Please be patient .....and thank you for waiting .