19

Flashback after gulf was awake-

Gulfs pov-

I tried to open my eyes shit my head hurts dam it , it really hurts . Then I remembered someone enjectioned me I looked around it was not my room I stood up and and decided to run but the door was closed there was one more room I ran in that room what the actual fuck this room is bigger than my room filled of my pictures the room altest have my 2000 pictures I also never saw any of them how is this , where am I I started looking at the pictures there are so many from my childhood till now there are some very inappropriate pictures of me shit who clicked all of them.

I heard a voice I did I turned around shittttt Petter what is he doing here he was dead as far as I remember how is he here he came near me and hugged me when I tried to free myself he dragged me to his bedroom he threw me and came on top of me shitt is he trying to rape no I tried to struggle but no he just cuffted me on the bed and got down and sat near me looking at me it's really creapy .

Baby you don't know how much I missed you finally you are here with me I love you so much , now we will get married .

What is trying to marry me , I shouted no leave me I tried to struggle I started asking questions I don't even remember what I said a second ago .

No one's pov-

Gulf was asking Petter questions but he was busy looking at the beauty lieing on the bed .

Petter - you know love I have your family see opened the live video call in which fern angle and mew were tied to chairs , I will kill them all in a second if you disobey me love.

Gulf - was scared what do you want.

Petter - good , I want to marry you we will get married in two hours get ready if you try to run or hide be ready to see there dead bodies and mews parents too and your friends his friends everyone single person you cared for will die and you know I will marry you anyway .

Gulf - please leave them I will do whatever you say .

Petter - good baby now help me after seeing you I am hard help me for now and I will not hurt your brother or sister and your ex husband .

Gulf - please no , Petter started removing his belt and pants .

Petter - help me baby or will I injury your little siblings gulf suck me baby .

Gulf having no other option in disgust started sucking Petter while crying and Petter started thrusting gulfs mouth to relese himself till me came.

Petter - good baby I loved your service I want you so badly but we have to get married but don't worry I will take you to heaven Tonight .

Gulf - please no I don't want to marry you please leave me .

Petter - kissed gulf baby don't test my patience say that one more time and everyone will be dead now my wifies get ready for our wedding .

Gulf - no i won't marry you .

Petter - you left me with no option inject him , baby sleep now I will wake you where we are getting married I will change your clothes and you all get him ready if anyone try to touch my wife you all will be killed be careful with him.

Flashback end -

Now I am sitting in petters room in my wedding suit waiting for him I have to ge out of here I can't no , he will force me as soon as he comes .

Petter - baby you look so beautiful ,I love you my little wifeie come to your husband now it's time for some action baby .

Gulf - please no petter leave me please no .

Petter - are you rejecting me your husband baby you have guts to say no to me come here or if i will there you will be in a big trouble baby .

Gulf having no other option went to Petter he picked gulf in bridal style and took him to his bed while he was lost in gulfs beauty but he had other plans befor fucking gulf they landed on the bed .

Petter - baby you are mine started touching gulf , I know you can get pregnant baby and I would love you have babies with you but not now for now I will enjoy you , now listen to me very carefully if you try to excape gulf I will kill your siblings and your ex husband you did the right thing today now make him believe you love me and you were playing with him . If you want everyone alive do what I say wifeie.

Petter kissed gulf and remove his clothes when he got naked he started removing gulfs clothes gulf was trying hard to control myself and pushing petter bit that guy was much more stronger than gulf Petter did to gulf until he was happy with his wife's body and hugged gulf and slept .

Petter- baby now every night is going to like this you with me in my arms we will sleep together eat together , I will take care of you , take you on dates vacations we will have kids of our own I can't wait for you to accept me love me back but for that mew has to go I know he made you suffer now he will suffer baby I promise.

Buy mew suppisits company under my wife's name am I clear ..... And text mr suppisit god job but if he slap my wife next time he will be dead

Other side -

I shouldn't had hit gulf I am so sorry baby but I was helpless baby I am so sorry I had no other option I know you will hate me now but I have to leave baby forgive me .....

Small chapter next chapter is going to be the last chapter ...