21

This chapter is after mewgulfs marrige -

Somewhere in Paris -

Baby come here see this , this is so beautiful , I know right let me hold you for a while .

Leave me pervert what will people say about us .

They will say how much mew suppisit loves his wife gulf suppisit .

I am kanwat .

You were now you are suppisit .

Whatever I am hungry fed me .

Mew - smiked what do you want baby you can have me if you want , I am also Hungry for you let me have you.

Gulf - I was talking about real food and I am not food .

Mew - licked his lips yes you are my daily diet .

At night -

Mew - can you come here baby i can't find my clothes .

Gulf - coming as soon as gulf reached to the bed to mew , mew jumped on gulf and tied his hands on the beds head .

Mew - ohh baby you look beautiful all tied up .

Gulf - hey leave me jerk or I will beat you .

Mew - no way , ahh my sexy wifie you don't know how much I have been craving for you baby doll .

Gulf - mew leave me .

Mew came on top of gulf and started kissing him everywhere while gulf was a moaring mess, baby please let me have you to which gulf nooded in yes ....... Both were lost in pleasure enjoying each others bodies too much mew kept kissing gulf everywhere he could he claimed every place of gulfs body where is gulfs hands were roming on mews back scratching him .

Mew - let me enter you.

Gulf - okk he moared , mew got lube from his bag and entered gulf both were enjoying it too much ..

Mew - ahhh baby you are so fucking tight I love it ahhhh .

Gulf - mew faster daddy ahhh yes there .

Mew - what did you call me

Gulf - was shy I called you daddy .

Mew - ahhhh yes call me daddy .

Gulf - did you just got hard inside me daddy .......and the night continue .....

Next day -

Mew - stop moving baby , but gulf got up leaving a whinny mew on the bed hw went down to make breakfast for them ,mew got up and panicked not seeing his husband on his side . He ran down stairs without noticing he was naked .

Gulf - what are doing here naked .

Mew - oh I didn't realise it and what are you doing looking so sexy in my shirt .

Mew - smirked baby let's pay hide anywhere you want to I will find you if I find I will get a reward and if you win  you get one .

Gulf - smiled and ran away mew waited for a while and started searching for his wife .

Mew searched for a while and then found gulf hidding in a closet he lifted gulf and took him again to there bed to claim his reward .

After a few days -

Gulf was not keep well these days long too asked him to go home and rest to go to a doctor , finally after angle ,tar and longs nagging he decided to visit the doctor .

Gulf - doc don't keep in suspense I just got married I don't want to die so soon .

Doctor- smiled don't worry Mr gulf I have a question did you have unprotected sex in a few weeks .

Gulf - felt embraced yes doc a few times why ?

Doctor - congratulations mr kanawat you are pregnant .

Gulf - whattttt!!!!

Doctor - don't worry Mr kanawat according to me there are two babies one is around 1 month old and the other is a week , I guess you had sex recently that's why you got pregnant twice its normal and you don't need to worry about anything .

Gulf took all the information the schedule of check up and everything and directly went home to his husband, mew is working form home for a while because he is not needed in the office all the time so he works from him he ran to mew all crying and tensed mew looked at him and hugged him tightly ....

Mew - what happened baby why are you crying .

Gulf - please don't hate me mew .

Mew - why will I hate you I love you gulf tell me what happened .

Gulf - I ..... Am ...... Pregnant. ........

Mew - what ..... Really baby I am so happy we will have a baby ...yehhh mew started shouting of happiness he wanted to tell ever one that is going to be a dad ....he lifted gulf and started roming around of happiness .

Gulf - hey put me down

Mew - no you are now not moving you are not doing anything , who many months baby , we need to plan everything , are you hungry ...

Gulf - calm down one baby is a month old other is a week .

Mew - we are having twins I am so dam happy yess ....

And mew kept his words gulf also works from home long ,tar and angle are taking care of everything for now mew don't let gulf do anything even if he wants to go to washroom mew take him in his arms , mew are ordered chopper (there dog ) and hazel( there cat ) to protect gulf and no one knows how they understood there mamma is pregnant whenever mew is not around he they follow gulf ...

Gulf - I want ice cream .

Chopper - barked and mew said no you already had your ice cream for the day.

Gulf started crying and called mews mom to complain about him .

Mews mom - mew it's absolutely ok to have craving get my son in law whatever he asks for and gulf dear if he says no or annoy you come to us we will take care of you.

Gulf was happy yes mom , mew get me ice cream now or I will go to moms .

Mew finally lost he had to fulfill hai pregnant husband's cravings .

After eight months gulf gave birh to two beautiful babies tharn and fern ....

After two years-

Mew and gulf took there two year old babies to park tharn was enjoying sitting with gulf on the bench but fern who was totally opposite was shouting on the Swings with mew suddenly someone approach gulf who was with tharn is his lap.

Excuse me I was noticing you from a while I think you are really pretty if you are single do you want to go out with me ..

Someone spoke from behind sorry mr he is married can't you see he has a baby too , it was mew with fern in his arms .

Gulf and tharn chucked to mew behaviour , I am sorry I should leave .

At night -

How dare he asks you out , ahhh baby I didn't ask him why are you punishing me ..... because I want too ahhhhh..

After nine months -

Welcome to the world thorn suppisit kanawat .........

Sorry for the late update ....hope you enjoyed the story ....

End .....