Destroyed Angel

2am Friday 2nd March  2010

Chapter 1

NO ONE'S POV

16 year old Samantha Reilly stepped out of the bar, her boyfriend, Frankie, he his arm slung around her shoulder. He whispered something into her ear which made her giggle. A summer breeze blew by making both of them shiver. "Here babeeee" Frankie said, slurring his words, and absently tossed her his leather jacket. "It's  freezingg" she slurred her words too. "Maybe we could go somewhere" Frankie said quite loudly. It pierced the dead silence that surrounded them. She nodded and he grabbed her hand pulling her towards his Range Rover. She stumbled in, not knowing what was going to happen next. Frankie got in the drivers seat and turned towards her. His lips met hers, it was a harsh kiss, like he wanted to move, fast. He got more into the kiss, with Sam squirming away. His hands travelled very slowly down to the waist line of her jeans and he started to remove them. Samantha finally came to her senses and pushed him off her, hitching up her jeans. "What The Hell Sam?" Frankie asked angrily. She refused to look at him. "Take me home" she said sharply. Frankie glared at her before turning his attention to the road. The car ride was silent, except from Sam's heavy breathing. She watched the houses pass by... and she also watched her road pass by. "Frankie" she said, tugging on his arm. "We've missed my road" she started to get worried. "Oh, we aren't going to your house" Frankie replied, with a evil smirk.