1. Introduction

*Warning: what did you say? After the baby announcement Kari thinks Jerrie is dead? Think it twice, huns*

Hellooo, guys!

New book, same me! Woop woop! 🥳 I decided to create this new book because this idea for a one-shot was starting to get a little too long, sooo yeah!

It'll be a shortish fanfic but... I hope is worth the new book lol

Sooo... without any further adooo... let's get started🙊

Enjoy it, you lovely lot ✌🏻😘

***

"I fingered my cake".

The blonde laughed of her bandmate antic as if it was the first time she heard it. Well, she still found it funny, and with the time, she'd learned to stop amazing herself from seeing her friend on telly every now and then, and just enjoy the show.

She was doing that; eyes glued to the screen, sitting on her favourite couch, legs up, and fingers caressing Hatchi's lion mane, which was sitting next to her. Despite of her comfortable position, there was an intrusive feeling on Perrie's mind. That sentiment had to do with the phone on the table in front of her: she had a call to make, and the pending issue didn't let her reach full relaxation.

Perrie was around her fifth month of gestation, and since her belly keep growing bigger and bigger with the time, soon it'd be impossible to hide. Leigh-Anne, her best friend, had let her know her own baby news at the same time as her, and besides being unbelievable, it had turned out to be a blessing; as a sister she was to her, Leigh-Anne had been accompanying her on their work sessions during symptoms season, crazy craving days and, soon, on the announcement of the double pregnancy on the Little Mix family.

Leigh-Anne was more than ready for the reveal. She was sick of the downsides of having to hide her bump from everybody and, next to her fiancé and soon-to-be-dad, Andre, they were so excited to make it public. She, on the other side, wasn't in full disposition yet. Alex, the dad of her baby, had had one of the busiest schedules lately due to the football season, reason why she barely had had time to see him since the big news.

For Perrie, her relationship had been a dream, always getting along with her boyfriend in a tensionless way, so she wasn't so keen to treat such a serious matter. Especially, not over a phone call across England.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden agitation of her dog, due someone else approaching to the room; Perrie then heard Hatchi's little brother, Travis, coming by the hall, followed by her cousin, Ellie.

She tried to sit down and reach for the remote, but it was too late. Besides, her baby bump got in the way.

"What are you watch...?" Ellie started asking, but cut herself off when she identified the television show. After all, she was very familiarized with it. "Oh- whaaat?!"

"Damn it!" Perrie muttered to herself, and sit back, resigned.

"Not you watching that again!" Ellie gave her a reprimand, but laughed of her cousin. "I swear I've seen that entire episode like five times!"

"No, you haven't!" Perrie denied vehemently.

"Yes, I have. Me" she clarified, and smiled. "Cuz I'm bet you've seen it a hundred times more".

"Oh, shut up" the busted girl rolled her eyes.

The new arrival turned serious then.

"Have you contacted him?" she asked to her cousin, pointing at the phone on the table.