"Look,his hair look like mine and his eyes look like yours,and he look like us."he said with a grin. "You're not thinking that its like our child, aren't you?"

"Hmm...I can smell something fishy."Hina said beside Ryu,with their imaginary detective attires.

"I can smell that too, Miss Detective." Ryu said,playing with his invisible mustache while taking a pictures like a detective he is,for some evidence.

"What are you two talking about?",you and Baji turn to them,still Baji holding the baby.

"Oh my goodness, take a picture."Hina command,as Ryu take some photos of you and Baji while holding the baby.

"Holy heavenly chicken,they look like a family taking a family picture with their new born baby." Ryu said, looking at the pictures he take with Hina also looking.

"Well...having a family with my love seems really nice "Baji said, imagining the life of you and him on the future,then look at you. "Wanna make one?" He ask.

"Stop thinking such a things, you're still too young for that."he pout and put the baby on the crib again.

Just as you turn your head to side,you see Takemicchi holding a 5 months old kid,while Akkun trying to help him on the side.

"Hina."she look at you in confusion.

"Can you help Takemicchi to hold that kid?" She nod and walk to Takemicchi, as Akkun went away from them

"Ohh my~I'll be the godmother of your future childs,okay?~" you tease them, making them blush. As Ryu take some photos once again,like a proud grandma.

"What a view~"Akkun snicker with Takuya, Makoto and Yamagishi.

"C'mon Ryu,lemme take some photos of you and Emma while holding a kid,she doesn't know how to hold a kid you know." you said with a smile,taking the camera from Ryu's hand.

"She probably know how to-"he turn to look at Emma who's struggling with a crying baby.

"Hmmm...help your future wife."you pat his back,he sigh and walk at Emma.

"You need to hold her gently to you chest level,make sure that the baby must face you.Then, use your palm of your hand on that same arm to support her back and neck,and snuggle the baby close to you, you also need to tucked the baby's feet under your arm to make her balanced." He instruct,now holding the baby delicately on his arms,making Emma smile gently from him.

"Ryu will be a great mother."you cry animatedly with some proud noises.

"Such a proud Auntie." Chifuyu chuckle.

"If I get older I'm going to marry Taka-chan." Hakkai announce,making all of you look at him I'm disbelief.

"Hakkai shut up."Mitsuya said with an irk mark on his forehead and cheek.

"And Taka-chan will be the bride."Hakkai added.

"Hakkai,are you dumb? If you are,then you must not be dumb as Baji." Yuzuha said, also with an irk mark on her forehead.

"I'm starting to hate you." Baji said at Yuzuha.

"Ohh right, where's Jiro?" Chifuyu point at the crib near the door where Mikey is.

"He know how to hold a baby?"you mutter in disbelief,Mikey carrying the baby nice and perfectly on his arms while he's gently swinging it to his arm to let it sleep.

You smile and walk at him. "Is he asleep yet?" He hum as response with a smile,still looking at the baby.

"Ohh my~I want it as a baby boy~"Smiley said from the distance. "I'll buy him some toys to play with." Angry said beside him, thinking some baby toys he's going to buy.

"I'll name it next to my name." Kazutora said.

"What are you two talking about?" They look away from you with a whistle sound. "Nothing~"

You roll your eyes from them and look at the clock, it's already 3:30 pm and it's nap time. You pick the awake babies and put them one by one on the napping mat to let them sleep.

Everyone sit at the corner of the room where there's no baby,while looking at you covering some babies with their blankets. You hummed a lullaby to make the kids sleep fast. (If you know Mama Isabella's lullaby, that's it)

Just after you hum the lullaby at them, they're already drifted into a nap with their peaceful faces. You smile and look at everyone who just visited you,to offer them some snacks or something but once you turn around, they are already asleep like the babies.

You sigh and smile at them before, putting some extra big blankets that Miss Akinori just put at the cabinet to them. 'all of them look like babies'

 'all of them look like babies'