NIGHTMARES ARE BACK

Start from the beginning

"Lisaaaaaa......................"

"Hey!!! Are you okay?
Thank God you wake up ! I was getting so worried. "

I looked around and found myself lying on the medical room bed and Jisoo was standing near me. I pressed my head with both hands and closed my eyes.

Jisoo: Hey, are you alright? I'll call the doctor.

Jennie: Lisa.....i am dizzy......what happened.....

Everything went blank and i felt like i was falling into a deep sleep.

****************************
Rosé POV

We had tried to found both Jennie and Jisoo around the  whole campus. We were driving toward the library now.

Rosé : Lisa, maybe you should also call home to check for Jennie.

Lisa: No! She didn't leave the campus. I know, she's somewhere here. I need to find her soon.

Lisa was looking like she can kill someone right now. She was both worried and angry. I never saw her like this. She's always so nice, caring and silent type of person. But right now, she's totally different like she's someone else.

I was also worried about Jennie and Jisoo. I hope they are safe whereever they are.
Suddenly my phone rang and i looked at the caller. I picked my call immediately .

Rosé : Jisoo!!!!! where are you ? Where is Jennie....

Lisa stopped the car and the phone fell from my hand due to impact. I picked it but Lisa snatched my cell from my hand.

Lisa: Where the fuck are you? If anything happens to Jennie, i swear I'll kill the fuck out of you?

I snatched my phone back from her and gave her a sharp look and signed her to stop whatever she was going to do next.

Rosé : Where are you both?  We both are really worried, you suddenly disappeared from the parking lot?
.......thank God!!!!
.....okay, we are coming.

Rosé : Medical Room, they are there. Don't worry, they both are okay. Jennie is totally fine.

I looked at Lisa and her eyes were red with anger. Her hands were turned into fist.I got little scared by her this side but i held back. I placed my hand on her thigh to comfort her.

Rosé : Don't worry! She's totally fine. There's nothing to worry about. Lets go to Medical Room and please drive a little slowly this time.
.
.
.
Lisa stopped the car and ran inside and i was little behind her. Jisoo was sitting in the waiting area. She raised from her seat when she saw us both. Lisa opened the room  and Jennie was lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

Jisoo: I don't know what happened. We both were waiting for you and she suddenly collapsed on the ground and she was shivering so hard. I thought she got attack ,so i brought her here immediately. She's on painkiller medication right now. I forgot our bags at the bench in hurry .Thats why i didn't picked any of your call. I called you immediately when i brought them back.

Lisa moved toward her and grabbed her by collar. She looked like she'll kill Jisoo any moment.

Lisa: What you did to my sister? I swear even if she had a single bruise it would be your last day.

Jisoo was totally shocked by Lisa's behaviour. I grabbed Lisa's waist and hands and freed Jisoo from her. Jisoo was still in her shocked position .

Rosé : Hey calm down!  She didn't do anything to Jennie. She's the one who saved her, brought her here.

I turned Lisa toward me and hold her by shoulders.

Rosé : Hey relax! Look at me.... Jennie is fine, totally fine. I understand your concern but you can't just go and grab anyone. She's totally okay now ,so calm down yourself.

Lisa closed her eyes and took shallow breathe. She rested her head on my shoulder. I hugged her to comfort her. I looked at Jisoo, she gave me a weak smile.
I mouthed " Are you okay? "

She nodded her head and sat back on her seat and was looking at Jennie's room door . She was hurt, i can clearly see it in her eyes.

"How you do it? " Lisa whispered on my shoulder.

Rosé : Hmmm..... What?

Lisa:  How are you so calm right now ? I should be the one to handle everthing right now but...

Rosé : I am also worried like hell right now. More than Jennie, i am worried about you right now. I have never saw you like this. You seemed like some other person.

She raised her head and gave me a weak smile. She said nothing and sat on the nearby seat and closed her eyes. I also sat on the nearby seat between her and Jisoo.

This night is surely gonna be long and tensed.