" Maurvi, how can you even think of eating it. "  He looked hurt.

Hurt ?? Why??

Why was he behaving like that?? He snatched it out of Maurvi's hand ??

" Gautam, please don't overreact. "

" You think, I am overreacting?? " Bhai said and Maurvi closed her eyes for a few seconds and then took a deep breath.

" What is your concern ?? What is wrong with an apple??  " I asked.

" Apple is banned for Maurvi and both of you. "

" What?? Why?? "

" Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. "  He said as if it was the national security secret.

" What?? Bhai what is wrong with you?? You were fine only a few minutes back. "

" None of you will eat anything that contains apple. "

" But why, Bhai ?? Apple is good for health... " I asked.

" Do you love Shruti?? "  He asked all of a sudden.

" What ?? Well... Yeah !! " I said looking at  Shruti. She was looking at me and she blushed furiously and got a bit awkward as I accepted it in front of all of them.

" So can't you leave apple for her?? "

" Of course, I can.... but what is the logic. "

" To hell with logic... Shruti, you love him?? "

" Ji?? No... I mean ...I don't know."

" Then you should not take a risk. Give me that, I can't allow you to eat it too. " Bhai said and took the piece of pie from her plate as well. "

" What is going on?? " I asked.

" Apple is injurious... " Bhai was saying when Maurvi told him to shut up and explained everything.

We all burst out laughing except Bhai.

" What?? You find it funny??  The saying is-- An apple a day keeps the doctor away...  But if the doctor is good looking, keep the apple away. "

" Oh,  ok !! " I said trying to stop myself from laughing.

" So, Maurvi can't eat it as I love her and I can't afford to stay away from her. Same way, you both are doctors and have feelings for each other...  So, stop eating apple. "  He said in a matter of fact voice.

" Ok Bhai, from today, I would never eat an apple. I have stayed away from her for too long. I can't take the risk. Sorry, no apple for you too, Shruti."

" But, I can eat it as I have no feelings for you. " Shruti said with a smile.

" Ok, fine... Go ahead. But mind it, a mere apple can't keep you away from me. You are mine.!! " I said and got out of the place and went to the parking.

Only after I came out, I realised that I overreacted. She was still in a denial but at least she was talking to me now.

I saw bhai coming to look for me. He came and stood by me just the way I was, leaning against our car.

" Are you alright? "

" Yeah !! I guess I just overreacted. "

" Hmmm !! She is shocked till now. She was enjoying and said it lightly. "

" Yeah, but I have feelings for her and I felt bad, Bhai. "

" Trust me Sid, both Maurvi and I feel that she likes you a lot. In fact, Maurvi says, Shruti loves you. She is just in denial... Let her have some time, she will realise it. "

"  I know that it will take time. Now, I have cleared the misunderstanding and at least, she is talking to me." I said and Bhai patted my back.

" Good, now I am going to get the things packed for mom and dad. Tell me you want anything. " He said and I shook my head.

" Be cool, don't scare her. See,  she is coming. " Bhai said and I nodded. He went back inside.

Shruti's POV.

" Ok, fine... Go ahead. But mind it, a mere apple can't keep you away from me. You are mine.!! "  He said and got out of the place.

I was shocked at his outburst. I didn't know that he would react in such a manner. I felt bad, was he really hurt?? Was he serious for me?? But what about Dr Isha??? She said...

" I am sorry on his behalf, Shruti. He should not have snapped, but it happens at times. It happens when you can't keep control of your emotions. I will go and talk to him. " bhaiya said and went after him.

" I didn't say that to hurt him. "

" I know, but he loves you so he got hurt. I am sure he didn't want to react like this but... "

" He cleared the misunderstanding, but that doesn't mean that I would have feelings for him in just a day. So much has happened around us since that day. I am not angry with him...  But... "

" It's ok !! I am sure he must be feeling bad by now. He understands you very well, it's just that sometimes you just react before you can stop yourself. Go and talk to him...  "

" Hmmm ! "

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends 🌸💖

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for your love and support. I appreciate every read, vote, comment, share and follow. 😍😍

Please keep doing it....

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😃♥️