Ramya said casually, " Who said?? I'm not afraid of anyone. You know I'm a such a brave girl in my whole village, everyone were afraid of me" she blown her own trumpet.

" Wow!! That's so great to hear" said Abhi surprisingly, Ramya smiled wider.

"Ok... Then I will call uncle and tell about you and your acts, also I will tell that you are such brave girl in whole village, not at all afraid of anyone" Abhi said and took his mobile to call.

" No...No...Hey... What are you going to do?? I was not afraid of anyone but, yeah I'm afraid of Sundaram. He will give me early morning lectures, please... please... Don call him" Ramya requested him and pulled his mobile from him hand. Abhi enjoyed seeing her cuteness.

"Ok... Give my mobile, I won't call uncle"  said Abhi, Ramya returned his mobile with a promise.

"Fine.... Fun apart. Seriously I have to ask you something, shall I??" Asked Abhi, Ramya stopped laughing and looked at him seriously, then she nodded her head in anticipation.

" Tonight everyone in our family planning for going out for dining, is it ok for you?? Asked Abhi hesitated.

" Thank god, atleast I can go somewhere else, other than this house and my college. Really I'm getting bored within a week with this routine place " said Ramya with a smile.

" If you feel very bored, why did you deny going with Sowmiya and Akash??? Akash said he called you to join with them but you refused" asked Abhi.

" They are newly married couples they may want to be alone for sometime. How can I disturb them??" Said Ramya. Abhi was surprised at her words.

" Not bad, as I thought you are not so immature" murmured Abhi. 

Ramya noticed his act and asked him," What are you murmuring?? Say louder"

"Nothing... Nothing... I said you are really genius then I thought" said Abhi teasingly.

Without realising his teases Ramya smiled and said, " I'm like that, even in my village everyone said I'm so intelligent". Abhi suppressed his laugh. He asked her to get ready soon and went into his office room for some work.

*****************************************

Both the couples get ready for the dinner and came down. Sowmi looked so pretty in saree whereas Ramya looked elegant in simple white full frock. Both the brothers lost seeing their respective wives, Akash praised Sowmiya, while Abhi looked away from Ramya.

Later Janaki refused to join with them indicating her illness she said she have some stomach problem and asked them to have dinner.

Akash said he need to go somewhere to get a gift for Sowmi so, he asked Abhi to go by his car separately with Ramya and wait for them in the restaurant. He added that already table was booked, they will join with them later. So, both the couples went out for dining separately.

Once they went Akash and Sowmi was happy about their plan works. They both went to movie without informing Abhi and Ramya.

Ramya was enjoying the pleasant car ride, Abhi didn't disturb her as he thought he should maintain his distance with her. He believed she maybe jovial with him but, she would never accept him as her husband. Something pricked in his heart thinking about her hatred for him.

Breaking his thoughts Ramya asked him,
" Are you really not angry with me?? How can you forgive me so easy, don't you want to give me some punishments??"

Abhi chuckled and said, " What I'm going to get by getting angry at you?? Or by punishing you?? Atleast now it would be better for us both".

She smiled and said " Of course you are right. I feel much better now".

After a while Abhi asked her, " Really if you don't want to go then, why did you pack your luggage yesterday and was about to go somewhere??"

Ramya looked at him seriously and asked him, " I will tell you but, you shouldn't get annoyed". Abhi became anxious and said ok.

She said " It was my plan to make you stop and talk with me, orelse you wouldn't have listened to my apology, right?? Otherwise now you maybe in some other place" Said Ramya by laughing louder. Abhi was really surprised and admired her efforts to reconcile with him.

He asked her " Why was it so important for you to apologize to me?? "

Ramya was quite for a while she didn't reply back, she joined her fingers in her hands and in deep thought.

Abhi remembered she reacted same way yester night, when he said that she can part ways if she wants. He wants to know that what is in her mind, he asked her again restless,

" Ramya... I want to know why is it so important for you to get my forgiveness??"

After a while breaking her silence Ramya said calmly,

" Because I wish to give a chance to our marriage".

Abhi stopped his car suddenly and looked at her surprisingly with a wide eyes. He can't believe what he heard. Ramya looked at him.

To Be Continued...

***********************************

Hey Guys!!!

I hope you all will like this story and If you are impressed with my new chapter, don't mind to post your comments and share your votes.
Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.
Next update will be soon guys , kindly wait for that.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi