mafia's property ep. -21

Start from the beginning

Yn: w-what are you doing.

Jk: keeping you warm. ( smiles and pecks her cheeks)

She was feeling warm and safe near him. She didn't know why she was feeling like this she didn't believe was he the same person who used to be aggressive and forced her. She remembered how he tried to forced her a shiver ran down her spine. Her vision started to blur because of tears

Suddenly she pushed him. She saw jk he was hurt and sad.

Yn: sorry

She went away from there leaving Jungkook alone.

Jk ' s pov

I saw yn is not there in living room. So I searched for her I saw her standing in balcony. I stood there admiring her . The cool breeze brushing her milky soft skin she closed jer eyes feeling the cool breeze then I went near her and hugged her to keep her warm to my surprise she didn't push me away she stayed calm.I was enjoying my time with her. Suddenly she pushed me and went away. I know the reason she is not ready yet to accept me after what I did to her. I sighed and stood there for sometime. Suddenly I saw a black car stopping in front of my mansion a person got out of it I didn't see his face he is wearing all black and a mask. He has broad shoulders .

I went down immediately.

,.......,...

Jin's pov.

I came out of the black car standing in front of the mansion. Where I used to stay before with my friends we were actually like brother's. Memories of our good days came to our mind . As I was in my thoughts I was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. It was joon

Joon: what are you thinking let's go in.

Jin : hmmm..

I know you may wonder why guards are not stopping us. Coz they know us . We entered in. And saw Yoongi, V, Jimin. I looked around nothing has changed . I saw her standing on stairscase. My love looking at me. And it is none other than Somi.

Yoongi and Vmin noticed us.

Yoongi : Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung

Tae, Jimin looked at us.

There is silence until.

Jk : you How dare you enter my house. After what you did to us you still have the guts to show your face . Huh?....

Jk was rushing towards jin's direction ready to beat him up. But Yoongi and Somi stopped him.

Jk : Leave me

Yoongi : Stop this jk listen to him.

Jk : There's nothing left to listen hyung. After what he did .

Jin: I DIDN'T KILL HIM.

Shouted Jin.

JIN: I NEVER AND I CAN'T KILL HIM. HE IS LIKE MY BROTHER TO ME HOw CAN YOU. Say that I killed hoseok.

Jin: Did you ever tried to listen to me huh? ... Did you let me explain did you hear what I wanted to say huh?... .... ..

Joon: once listen to him jungkook your anger blinded you.

Jin throws some documents on jk

Jin: check it out you brat see this it took 3yrs to collect all them.

(An: Ok let jk check the files till then let me explain the past )

Flashback : 3 YEARS AGO.

ALL THE GUYS IN THE MANSION ARE EXCITED AND HAPPY. BECAUSE TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF THEIR YOUNGER BROTHER .

JIN: EVERYONE MAKE FAST THE DECORATIONS MUST BE FINISHED BEFORE HE WAKE UP.