Chapter 7

Sero woke up and felt something on his head so he reached up and grabbed it. He looked at it, it was just a wet towel. He looked around and noticed he was in his room. He went to lean up but realized it was way to hard and hurt to much.
"Hello? Anyone in here?" Sero called out. No answer though. Just when he was getting ready to give up and force himself up Todoroki came through the door. He noticed how tired Todoroki looked but also noticed how nice he looked, he was wearing black skinny jeans, half red and white converse, a black shirt with a yellow jacket, Seros yellow jacket. He had let him use it a whole back, he guesses Todoroki forgot to give it back.
"You look handsome, who you trying to impress?" Sero said and Todoroki turned really fast to look at Sero. He looked like he was about to cry, he ran over and hugged Sero.
"You jerk", he said hitting Sero, "don't ever do some stupid shit like that to me again, understand? I thought you weren't gonna make it to see me turn 18." Todoroki said. Sero just looked at him then busted out laughing.
"I said I would be here for your 18th birthday so I am here for it loser." He said smiling. Todoroki just smiled.
"Oh on that note, happy birthday Shoto. I'm proud of you." Sero said.
"Thank you Hanta it means a lot" Todoroki said hugging Sero one more time. He stood up and looked at Sero.
"Now it's time to get you up and ready. We are having a party for my birthday. By we I mean Mina and Denki planned it and I'm being forced to go so you are as well." He said. Sero laughed looking at Todoroki.
"Let me help you up, I know you're hurting." He walked over and helped Sero lean up. He then helped Sero get dressed the best he could and they headed out to the restaurant.
"Where are we going?" Sero asked.
"Some restaurant Denki picked." Todoroki laughed. I'm there way there both of their minds were on a bunch of different things. Sero thinking about how he was gonna write a note confessing his feelings to Todoroki, how do you word something like that? Todorokis mind was on the fact he was about to lose not only the person he was in live with but his bestfriend all in one just because his bestfriend is to hard headed to tell the person he loves that he loves them. He understands it could be scary but he hated the idea of losing his bestfriend.
Todoroki was snapped out of his thoughts by Sero saying they made it. As they walked through the door they could tell where their friends where. They slowly made it over to the table and sat down. The waitress came by taking everyone's order. Not long after all of their food slowly started making it's way out.
"Happy birthday Todoroki" they all said together. Todoroki smiled big,
"Thank you guys. This means so much to me. Seriously." They all smiled and began eating their food. Once everyone was done they all decided to go to the movies and watch something scary. On the way in Sero had to take a stop at the bathroom, Todoroki went with him. Sero now had three flowers on his face and just threw another one up, with a lot more blood then before. Todoroki rubbed his back trying to sooth him and make it easier. Once Sero was done Todoroki helped him clean up the blood that had gotten on Sero and they headed to the movie. Since they were watching a scary movie, all the couples sat next to each other, once again leaving Sero and Todoroki to sit next to each other. Neither of them had a problem with that of course. It was just a little ironic, it seemed like everything was pushing then together but also pulling then apart. It was literally torture for the both of them.
The movie began and everything was fine until it wasn't, Todoroki never really liked scary movies. He got scared easily so it wasn't his favorite, Sero knew that so he could comfort Todoroki. Everything was fine until Todoroki got so scared he grabbed Seros hand. Of course they had hell hands before but this time was completely different. Sero was about to die because of his love for Todoroki and Todoroki was about to lose his bestfriend and the guy he loved. So this time when they held hands it was like they were holding on for dear life and in reality, they were. As the movie came to an end they slowly let go of each others hand. The group decided to go back to the dorms to finish the rest of the party out. They had it all decorated, a cake, presents and music for dancing. When they got there Sero sat on the couch, he need to rest. Todoroki sat next to him and Sero layed his head on Todorokis shoulder. Everyone sat around talking for a long time and then the cake was brought over. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' to Todoroki, he smiled and blew the candles out. As Mina cut the cake Sero pulled Todoroki to the side and hugged him.
"Happy birthday Shoto" Sero said handing him a small box. Todoroki slowly opened it and seen a chain bracelet he took it out looking at it. He then noticed a little charm on it, it was a tape dispenser. He giggled.
"I figured you would like it and could have something to remember me when I'm gone. I even got a matching one" he pulled his arm up showing his bracelet it had fire and ice charms on it, "and this way you'll be with me wherever I am." They both smiles and hugged then went back to join the rest of the group. Everyone was getting up to dance, Sero and Todoroki was standing around watching their friends and laughing. They was about to start dancing till a slower song came on.