Encounter

Starting the next day, it was almost time for homeroom.

Unfortunately there were people who didnt pass the practical exam and they were all down about not being able to go to the summer camp.

Aizawa came in eventually and everyone sat down in complete silence.

Immediately he announced that everyone was going to the summer camp and that he was once again just giving rational falsehood.

But to those who did fail, they would be getting extra lessons to get stronger.

After that, Aizawa gave the first students of each row packets to pass down. The packets were guides for the summer camp.

***

It was just a normal boring day afterwards. It was only until the end of school where something happened.

Now that everyones gotten a good look of the guide, most of them realized that they didnt have exactly what they needed for the camp, and needed to go out shopping.

Hagakure had the perfect idea in going out all together as a class to shop during the weekend.

A few opted out, the rest were all down.

That led to now. Class A at the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall.

A huge mall with things for all types of people with all types of quirks.

Since they all needed different things, everyone decided that splitting up was the best idea and that they should all meet back at this point at 3:00pm.

Everyone started to split up into small groups and spread around.

Y/n and Ashido were stuck together.

Y/n: "So what would we even need for summer camp?"

Ashido: "Dont worry about that, just follow me."

She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards herself to get him to follow her.

At the first store he was dragged to Y/n immediately knew that the store wouldnt have anything they needed, so he instead took the lead and helped in getting what they needed.

Y/n: "This should be enough right? Its just a week." He said looking in his shopping bag.

Ashido: "Maybe for you, buuut."

She pointed foward at the store that had pink lights lighting up the space.

Ashido: "I think what I needs in there."

Y/n: "Really?"

Ashido: "Oh, come on. You're telling me you just wanted to buy the essentials this entire time? Lets have fun!"

Y/n: "I dont think ill have fun in there..."

Ashido: "You will, I promise. Ill show you."

They walked inside and Y/n already figured out that this store was a female-centered store.

All the clothes, accessories, workers, and customers were women. From what Y/n could peek around, there was about three other guys out of the twenty girls.

Y/n: "Can I wait outside?"

Ashido: "Absolutely not. Lets go over here to the makeup section.

Just like the mall, this store was huge. The makeup section alone was big. There was pretty much everything a women needed here. All sorts of product and colors from all types of brands.